YouTube Extends Trump Suspension, Slaps New Restrictions On giuliani

This is interesting.

Now the suspension looks like it's indefinite. They don't give him a timetable of when he can go back on YouTube.

They also suspend giuliani from making money on his YouTube for 30 days.

All for violating their TOS.

If they followed the TOS rules this would not be happening.

I noticed your signature says make love not war....have you commented on Biden sending our troops back into Syria?....

You corporatist fascists are tragicomic as hell.
They are just driving people into platforms not controlled by google. Twitter is google too and they locked my account after I shared a link and tagged my senator about the arrest of Strak even though he was never in the capital on the 6th.

This is interesting.

Now the suspension looks like it's indefinite. They don't give him a timetable of when he can go back on YouTube.

I noticed your signature says make love not war....have you commented on Biden sending our troops back into Syria?....
They are the lyingest bunch of fake pricks one will find today. Worthy of ignoring fully.

Fuck the TOS. It is just a nebulous excuse for banning opinions you don't like. No one can ever point to just what they said or did to get banned, FB, YouTube and Tw never lay out WHY a given thing is a "lie", "misinformation" or a "conspiracy theory." I'm still waiting for one of you yutzes to show me how you know the election fraud claim is "baseless."

What next, banning discussion by people who don't agree with Biden climate policies?

The beauty of it all is that you are forcing the eventual creation of private communication satellites, servers, companies and hosts completely separate from and out of the reach of you fascists where people are free to talk about the things they believe and care about.

I think this is a good thing.

Whatever platform President Trump chooses that is not YouTube will be propelled to mainstream overnight..and then may become a YouTube competitor.

I'm betting on LBRY.TV ... that's where I'd go.

This is interesting.

Woohoo, silence the opposition! Stalin would be proud!

Every time you idiots applaud this nonsense, you confirm you can’t refute the people you are silencing and you are terrified of the truth they speak.

Forum List

Back