YouTube censors human rights channel exposing prison camps in China

This exclusive from Reuters says that YouTube has blocked the channel of Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights, which has 11,000 videos with over 120 million views that expose the evils of the Chinese communist regime in their labor and reeducation camps in Xinjiang.

On June 15, the channel was blocked for violating YouTube's guidelines, according to a screenshot seen by Reuters, after twelve of its videos had been reported for breaching its 'cyberbullying and harassment' policy.
The channel's administrators had appealed the blocking of all twelve videos between April and June, with some reinstated - but YouTube did not provide an explanation as to why others were kept out of public view, the administrators told Reuters

The progressives
Champions of human rights round the globe will be along to condem genocide any day now

I'm not familiar with this channel, but how factual is it?

Because there's a lot of non-factual stuff pretending to be factual.
So what. Do you think some prog idiots in Silicon Valley knows what happens in China?

What kind of a response is that?

This exclusive from Reuters says that YouTube has blocked the channel of Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights, which has 11,000 videos with over 120 million views that expose the evils of the Chinese communist regime in their labor and reeducation camps in Xinjiang.

On June 15, the channel was blocked for violating YouTube's guidelines, according to a screenshot seen by Reuters, after twelve of its videos had been reported for breaching its 'cyberbullying and harassment' policy.
The channel's administrators had appealed the blocking of all twelve videos between April and June, with some reinstated - but YouTube did not provide an explanation as to why others were kept out of public view, the administrators told Reuters

The progressives
Champions of human rights round the globe will be along to condem genocide any day now

You should fact check em with approved mainstream sources like cnn and msnbc
View attachment 506425
Or
You could go find out for yourself and make up your own mind

I've never seen the channel

But I'm gonna check it out ...they've moved content

I mean you're talking about you tube

They've banned the inventor of the mrna "vaccine "
The guy who invented it ....not allowed to talk about it

The biggest problem with discussing China is whether something is true or not. It's not enough to go to CNN or something, because how do they know what's going on in China? They're banned in China and any journalists they have there have probably been hounded out.

So where's the information coming from?

Are the people giving the information trustworthy? Or do they have an agenda? (they most certainly do have an agenda).

This is the problem we're dealing with here.
Well gee you better go get someone to tell you what to believe.....

Is thier a women's studies major in the House?
Cultural diversity officer?
Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

Wow.

So think about the information you have, trying to figure out whether the information you have is trustworthy or not, is, according to you, a bad thing.

No, instead we'll do it your way. If the information is convenient for you, regardless of where it came from, regardless of who made it up, it must be good, because you like it.

After 4 years of Trump's bullshit, why would I be shocked at your response?
Let me guess you still think we never landed on the moon unless a leftist news site said we did. Dispute anything a none leftist web site tells.

Seeing people squalor in dirt eating bugs, boney due to mal nutrition gives it believability. The leftist government covers it up because it would hurt us to admit we profit off of their degradation produce. Walmart, Amazon, Apple would lose value if we did anything about their slave labor practices over there.

The progressives

So what. Do you think some prog idiots in Silicon Valley knows what happens in China?

Factual

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

The biggest problem with discussing China is whether something is true or not. It's not enough to go to CNN or something, because how do they know what's going on in China? They're banned in China and any journalists they have there have probably been hounded out.

Are the people giving the information trustworthy? Or do they have an agenda? (they most certainly do have an agenda).

Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

Wow.

So think about the information you have, trying to figure out whether the information you have is trustworthy or not, is, according to you, a bad thing.

No, instead we'll do it your way. If the information is convenient for you, regardless of where it came from, regardless of who made it up, it must be good, because you like it.

Let me guess you still think we never landed on the moon unless a leftist news site said we did. Dispute anything a none leftist web site tells.

Seeing people squalor in dirt eating bugs, boney due to mal nutrition gives it believability. The leftist government covers it up because it would hurt us to admit we profit off of their degradation produce. Walmart, Amazon, Apple would lose value if we did anything about their slave labor practices over there.

You guess wrong.

The progressives

Factual

Oh dear

He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
According to audio?

Which audio?

Where is the audio?
The fake one of course.

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” Trump said. “Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”​

He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
According to audio?

Which audio?

Where is the audio?
The fake one of course.

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” Trump said. “Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”​

Since you have no hard evidence to back up the story that makes it fake news

According to audio?

Which audio?

Where is the audio?
The fake one of course.

Since you have no hard evidence to back up the story that makes it fake news
I could show mountains of evidence, if FOX, OAN, Newsmax or Q NUT daily didn't report it, it's fake.
So why even bother.

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

Wow.

Jesus fuckin christ you are a complete moron

I said I haven't been to the site
I still haven't

Which means I have no opinion to what they're posting

How does the left claim to be so intelligent when they produce nothing but sheep like imbeciles

It malfunctioned cause it was told to go find out and think for itself
Rotflmao

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

Wow.

I still haven't

How does the left claim to be so intelligent when they produce nothing but sheep like imbeciles

Rotflmao

Ah, insults.

Bye

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

Wow.

I still haven't

Rotflmao

Ah, insults.

Bye
Bye
Try not to pull bullshit outta your ass or walk into any lamp posts retard

The progressives

Muslims are refusing to say that Jesus was Melchizedek. The Chinese ruler needs to acknowledge that too.

Forum List

Back