You’re “weightless “ in water

War always contains trickery. What I am referring to is everyday fakery. Such as the fake covid pandemic, they tell us how many people die of covid each day in the USA but never acknowledge that 7500 people die in the USA every day covid or no covid. So are more than 7500 people dying each day? as the number dying of covid is the number in excess of 7500. No one wants to mention this. Then there are the diet sodas with aspartame or sucralose that are adding to obesity

Then there is the crap that DNA wrote itself.

I even heard a news report that Joe Biden was not senile

Maybe you're getting your COVID-19 news from the wrong sources ... does Big Pharm advertise there? ... then maybe the news being reported is just more advertising copy ... ABCNews will never report roller coaster accidents at Disney World ... that's just like pissing in your own canteen ...

There's an old saw about believing half of what you see and none of what you hear ... the headline the other day was about Princess Catherine of England giving birth to a grand piano ... when in fact it was just a Casio keyboard without amplifiers ...

We tend to believe what we want to believe ... until recently I honestly thought women liked noogies ... very easy to convince myself they were squealing in glee when it should have been obvious they were raging in anger ... all the slapping and biting were invitations to give them more noogies, maybe a rug burn or two ... that's what I wanted to believe ... who would have thought women don't like a man slapping her backside with his full strength? ... or telling her the perfume is masking her hideous stench of decay so well ... or make-up covering her syphilitic scars ...

(That's right ladies, I'm single and available, PM me if you're interested) ...

The next time your blubber body is floating in a pool - it’s hard to believe that you actually weigh zero !!
Even a blue whale weighs zero in the ocean !!
You have zero weight if you’re floating on water

Same Is true if you’re jumping out of an airplane or floating in outer space ( assuming your space craft is not accelerating)
Weird ??
Actually you are completely wrong. You aren't weightless in water, depending on your body fat your buoyancy can easily exceed your body weight. If you were weightless, you would stay at any depth you placed yourself, but I've never met a person that that happened to. They either sink or float depending on their body density.

The next time your blubber body is floating in a pool - it’s hard to believe that you actually weigh zero !!

Same Is true if you’re jumping out of an airplane or floating in outer space ( assuming your space craft is not accelerating)
Weird ??

Conclusion: Quasar should stop posting in the Science and Technology room. :)

War always contains trickery. What I am referring to is everyday fakery. Such as the fake covid pandemic, they tell us how many people die of covid each day in the USA but never acknowledge that 7500 people die in the USA every day covid or no covid. So are more than 7500 people dying each day? as the number dying of covid is the number in excess of 7500. No one wants to mention this. Then there are the diet sodas with aspartame or sucralose that are adding to obesity

Maybe you're getting your COVID-19 news from the wrong sources ... does Big Pharm advertise there? ... then maybe the news being reported is just more advertising copy ... ABCNews will never report roller coaster accidents at Disney World ... that's just like pissing in your own canteen ...

There's an old saw about believing half of what you see and none of what you hear ... the headline the other day was about Princess Catherine of England giving birth to a grand piano ... when in fact it was just a Casio keyboard without amplifiers ...

We tend to believe what we want to believe ... until recently I honestly thought women liked noogies ... very easy to convince myself they were squealing in glee when it should have been obvious they were raging in anger ... all the slapping and biting were invitations to give them more noogies, maybe a rug burn or two ... that's what I wanted to believe ... who would have thought women don't like a man slapping her backside with his full strength? ... or telling her the perfume is masking her hideous stench of decay so well ... or make-up covering her syphilitic scars ...

(That's right ladies, I'm single and available, PM me if you're interested) ...
Do you believe that there is no need to wear a mask, or that you either wear a mask or die? The same people said both things, 1 day apart. Pretty cool that when they said not to wear a mask that I was infected with covid and they told me that there was no need to cover up. So according to them they helped spread the disease

Do you believe that there is no need to wear a mask, or that you either wear a mask or die? The same people said both things, 1 day apart. Pretty cool that when they said not to wear a mask that I was infected with covid and they told me that there was no need to cover up. So according to them they helped spread the disease

It's your choice to listen to them or not ... you're certainly smart enough to rip through the basics of virology ... with a bit of understanding it's easier to filter out the noise ... masks do help, even if just a little, it still helps ... not as much as WASHING YOUR HANDS ... if you're worried, hunker down, 6 foot social distancing, eat healthy foods ... and avoid complicating factors, like diabetes and heart disease ...

For the Love of Jesus, don't go near hospitals ... that's just like signing your own death warrant ...

It's your choice to listen to them or not ... you're certainly smart enough to rip through the basics of virology ... with a bit of understanding it's easier to filter out the noise ... masks do help, even if just a little, it still helps ... not as much as WASHING YOUR HANDS ... if you're worried, hunker down, 6 foot social distancing, eat healthy foods ... and avoid complicating factors, like diabetes and heart disease ...

For the Love of Jesus, don't go near hospitals ... that's just like signing your own death warrant ...
My company bought and issued gators to everyone, we even had to sign for them. At the same time we received these a news report was issued that gators are worse than nothing at all. So next thing we had to turn in all unused gators, but no one said that we could not wear the ones that we still had. So the official story is that gators are worse than no mask at all, but you are still allowed to wear these instead of a mask.

Why? Is this rational?

Wake up covid 19 is far less dangerous than the flu, which killed 80000 in 2018 and no one last year or this year as only covid deaths are allowed

But you accept the lie, be a good commy party member

Wake up covid 19 is far less dangerous than the flu, which killed 80000 in 2018 and no one last year or this year as only covid deaths are allowed

CDC has issued preliminary data for the 2019-20 seasonal flu ... 24,000 deaths ... you only listen to who tells you what you want to believe ... hopefully you've done a little reading and today you'll perhaps agree with me that we don't know how dangerous this new SARS strain is ...

CDC has issued preliminary data for the 2019-20 seasonal flu ... 24,000 deaths ... you only listen to who tells you what you want to believe ... hopefully you've done a little reading and today you'll perhaps agree with me that we don't know how dangerous this new SARS strain is ...
Read what, my entire family had covid in March, we probably brought it home from the chinks in the gym.

No one was seriously ill and we have antibodies no matter if the CDC says that we may not. So you live scared and obey the commies, just steer clear of me

Weird ??
How much blubber do you have?

Read what, my entire family had covid in March, we probably brought it home from the chinks in the gym.
No one was seriously ill and we have antibodies no matter if the CDC says that we may not. So you live scared and obey the commies, just steer clear of me

Did the commies tell you you had COVID? ... and you believed them? ... that's really early in the pandemic, just how dirty is your lifestyle? ...

Did the commies tell you you had COVID? ... and you believed them? ... that's really early in the pandemic, just how dirty is your lifestyle? ...
No I read the symptoms

Day 1 severe fever for 30 minutes, was drenched but felt fine
Day 2 severe stomach pains after lunch, took next day friday off
Day 3 All pains ended but had severe shits toward end of day
Day 4 recovered fully until I could not taste my food

If I had begged for a test they would have sent me home and I was told not to wear a mask

I am the luckier than you will ever be because I am not shit scared of the boogeyman like you are

Wear your mask retard, do what commie biden tells you

No I read the symptoms

Day 1 severe fever for 30 minutes, was drenched but felt fine
Day 2 severe stomach pains after lunch, took next day friday off
Day 3 All pains ended but had severe shits toward end of day
Day 4 recovered fully until I could not taste my food

If I had begged for a test they would have sent me home and I was told not to wear a mask

I am the luckier than you will ever be because I am not shit scared of the boogeyman like you are

Wear your mask retard, do what commie biden tells you

What a moron ... those are the symptoms for the flu ... 72 hours like clockwork ... if you weren't tested, then you're a liar ... you never had COVID and if you did, you probably would not have noticed ...

I only wear a mask in the grocery store ... which is a puzzler because the outside of my mask is full of lead paint dust, asbestos fibers and a wide variety of animal feces ... why folks think it's safer to purge these materials in the store to keep a non-existent infection to myself is currently unclear ... if I catch COVID, I'm going to die ... I have most all the risk factors ... spend a few days finishing drywall and you'll see what I mean ...

The amount of fakery of one type or another is staggering. In fact even your own thoughts are fake, if they are based on any sort of fake information

Homer's Iliad describes how the Greeks faked the Trojans with a hollow horse statue filled with Greek soldiers ...

troll

There is no “ normal forces “ or acceleration acting on you in a free fall
You have zero weight
Uh...in a free fall, you are accelerating due to the force of gravity acting upon you. ... that's, like, the definition....maaaaybe the science section isn't for you.
When you reach peak speed??
Yep, you're still feeling the acceleration force of gravity, even at terminal velocity. You are also feeling the drag force of the atmosphere.

There is no “ normal forces “ or acceleration acting on you in a free fall
You have zero weight
Uh...in a free fall, you are accelerating due to the force of gravity acting upon you. ... that's, like, the definition....maaaaybe the science section isn't for you.
When you reach peak speed??
Yep, you're still feeling the acceleration force of gravity, even at terminal velocity. You are also feeling the drag force of the atmosphere.
What about your actual weight ??

Is being buoyant in a pool similar to zero g in space ??
Science is hard
Political rants easy

New Topics

Forum List

Back