You're transphobic if

Republican wish trans, gays would be banned. Such is freedom.
Interesting how you are lumping gays/homosexuals in with trans. The trans ideology is in effect the new homosexual conversion therapy.

Concerning freedom, children should be protected from the freedom of having perfectly functioning body parts removed before they are of age to even consent to getting a tattoo.

Interesting how you are lumping gays/homosexuals in with trans. The trans ideology is in effect the new homosexual conversion therapy.

Concerning freedom, children should be protected from the freedom of having perfectly functioning body parts removed before they are of age to even consent to getting a tattoo.

Its crazy that we don't allow children to smoke cigarettes and drink beer, but libs insist they have a right to have a sex change.

If we wanted to be equitable, we should just make airplane glue available to kindergarteners just in case they want to start huffing.

Are the women in your Church allowed to wear men's clothes to service, like pants or trousers? ... or do y'all have a dress code that requires dresses or skirts? ... just curious is all ...

Are the women in your Church allowed to wear men's clothes to service, like pants or trousers? ... or do y'all have a dress code that requires dresses or skirts? ... just curious is all ...

I don't think that dames wearing trousers are pretending to be men.

Ask the Mennonites ... or Amish about that ... at least back in the `1970s, many women were excommunicated for wear pants in the fields ...
Churches/religions have the right to practice those beliefs. The vast majority of Christians have no problem with women wearing pants. Also, women's pants are not the same as men's pants. I would find wearing pants designed for women very uncomfortable for reasons I will not explain at this time.

Churches/religions have the right to practice those beliefs. The vast majority of Christians have no problem with women wearing pants. Also, women's pants are not the same as men's pants. I would find wearing pants designed for women very uncomfortable for reasons I will not explain at this time.
They are high-waisted?

Ask the Mennonites ... or Amish about that ... at least back in the `1970s, many women were excommunicated for wear pants in the fields ...

Fair enough I guess. But that's a far cry from presenting Drag Shows for children.

You think male rapists shouldn't be allowed in woman's prisons

You hate filled Bigots!

Pjw chimes in on the insanity

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Forum List

Back