You're in good hands, CITIZEN.

Uh...

attachment.php

Attachments

• $timeline.gif
    $timeline.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 82
We're sorry. The page you are looking for could not be found. You may have followed a bad link, used an outdated bookmark, or it may have moved to another part of the ACLU.org website.

We have recently updated our website in order to improve your experience. Most links will automatically redirect to the page's new location, but if you have a problem finding something, please try one of these options:

Try browsing by topic using the navigation menus (at right or above).
Use the ACLU website's site search engine (above right).

pegwinn said:
We're sorry. The page you are looking for could not be found. You may have followed a bad link, used an outdated bookmark, or it may have moved to another part of the ACLU.org website.

We have recently updated our website in order to improve your experience. Most links will automatically redirect to the page's new location, but if you have a problem finding something, please try one of these options:

Try browsing by topic using the navigation menus (at right or above).
Use the ACLU website's site search engine (above right).

It's the old joke about the guy calling a pizza place only to be told he can't have this or that because their database contains all his health and credit information.

Hobbit said:
It's the old joke about the guy calling a pizza place only to be told he can't have this or that because their database contains all his health and credit information.

Actually I got that. I clicked the link at the end that said "take action". Wanted to see if the ACLU was gonna put the bite on me for bux.

Forum List

Back