You're a Racist!!!

Commie! America Hater! Marxist! Traitor! Anti-semite!
Well, you should work to change the Democrat party from within.

BTW...these ARE funny. I enjoy Craig Ferguson. A known leftist, but that doesn't really mean anything in comedy.

Or, it didn't used to.

BTW...these ARE funny. I enjoy Craig Ferguson. A known leftist, but that doesn't really mean anything in comedy.

Or, it didn't used to.

They are funny...politics shouldn’t matter in comedy :lol:

Maybe both parties should change Eh? I

uh-oh-theyre-onto-me.jpg

This is what I see and think when I hear the left accuse people of racism. Not only are they the most racist political group in America, they have become a parody.

That was my favorite show.. Have no idea why they canceled him.. A lot of what he did was repetitive, like the "You're a racist" thing, but I was a BIG fan.. He comes to my bigger city every so often and I'm gonna go next time he's here...

Or, it didn't used to.

I thought he had a good show....I really liked his side kick Geoffry Peterson......

Or, it didn't used to.

They are funny...politics shouldn’t matter in comedy :lol:

Maybe both parties should change Eh? I

Yeah, they both need to change...the republican party needs to stop being stupid, and the democrat party needs to stop being a racist, misogynistic, anti-semitic, America hating, violent, hate filled, evil party trying to destroy this country....

This is what I see and think when I hear the left accuse people of racism. Not only are they the most racist political group in America, they have become a parody.

That was my favorite show.. Have no idea why they canceled him.. A lot of what he did was repetitive, like the "You're a racist" thing, but I was a BIG fan.. He comes to my bigger city every so often and I'm gonna go next time he's here...

I don't think they cancelled the show, I think he just got tired of doing it.....

From this interview he said he didn't want to do the show anymore...which is a shame since he was the best guy on late night......

Forum List

Back