Your wrongful acts don't have to hurt or whatever you bullshit to be wrongful, hated, sued

northpolarbear

Oct 3, 2015
Your wrongful acts don't have to hurt or whatever you bullshit to be wrongful, hated, sued. Aside from how I am extremely emotionally distressed by stealing thoughts, chip implant, harassment, or whatever, I am just pointing out how such is irrelevant in how your acts are wrongful, hated, sued "anyway". You deluding how you wish things to be is obviously unrealistic & irrelevant. Not given a shit. You are hated in every single thing you have done & its every single part; you are sued in all. It doesn't have to hurt or whatever for you to not have any right nor entitlement to do such wrongful things to me. You have no right nor entitlement to do such wrongful things to me "regardless of whatever" especially with your "hurt or not" bullshit as such is irrelevant how you have no right nor entitlement anyway. You are hated & sued anyway. I should not have to tolerate anything; I don't want to tolerate anything; I would not tolerate anything. You are hated for the wrongful acts themselves as well as violating my rights & rightful entitlements with your wrongfulness. You are hated & sued. It is just a wishful thinking & delusion for you to be allowed to get away with doing something wrongful. That's not a should. You should not get away with it. I should not tolerate it. Aside from setting the "should" (rightfulness) part straight, I said I don't want to & I wouldn't. That's how the reality is. That's how I am. You should have never done any wrongful act in the first place "regardless" of whatever. I should not have to tell you anything for you to be wrongful, hated, sued anyway as you are not entitled to evade a consequence. I should not have to tell you anything for you to be wrongful, hated, sued anyway. Just like whether you knew there would be a consequence or not is irrelevant in you being wrongful, hated, sued anyway. It is irrelevant. You are not entitled to evading the consequence.

Whether you delude as if your wrongful act should be tolerated or is wanted to be tolerated or would be tolerated "if under certain level" or not is not given a shit; I should not have to tolerate anything; I don't want to & I wouldn't.

Whether the trashes knew there would be a consequence or not is irrelevant how they should be punished.

There are trashes trying to evade punishment with bullshits like "didn't hurt". It did & irrelevant how you should be & would be & are wanted to be punished & sued "anyway" regardless of whether something hurt or not. Not to mention the rightful legitimate hatred against being wronged. This is not up to a negotiation but a state.

Forum List

Back