Your thoughts on Online Schooling

I don’t need responsibility.... and never wanted the responsibility ....

Spoken like a typical democrat. Just the kind of mindless avoidance of responsibility that the DNC counts on in its drones.
We are overpopulated. ...

We are nothing like "overpopulated," and future generations will face the tricky challenge of dealing with a rapidly declining global population. Hopefully, the education young people gain today will be of service to them in this endeavor when they assume positions of importance in society.
I thought too many jobs in the future will be done by AI and robots. Google this. is artificial intelligence the biggest threat to jobs.

self driving cars, robotic waiters, robot doctors, journalists. And yes, teachers. Max Headroom will do your job in the future.

Me? I’ll just sell robots.

...I’ll bet Most parents can’t help their kids with their homework. I sure couldn’t.

You realize that's not a logical conclusion, right? You realize that those parents who share your 'limitations' have many other options in helping their children achieve academic success, right?
Yes. My parents couldn’t help us with our homework. My brother is now a vp of a Fortune 500.

In one generation. My dad was an immigrant. His son is a titan. Only in America.

And I’m considered upper class financially too.

And we thought when we moved from the city to suburbs that the public schools were good. They were certainly better than the Detroit public schools.

Anyways, my brother went to community college and did well and got into Michigan state. Eventually got a masters in labor relations. when he first went to MSU he found he was over his head. He had to learn how to study and take 15 credit hours at a time.

Even the good public schools suck. That’s why he sends his kids to private schools. Those kids don’t struggle in college like public school kids do because they already know. Do your students? No fucking way.

That would never happen if I had a wife.....

But you just said:

... I have a wife and kids.
Yes my wife hates when I deny her and the kids exist. I’m embarrassed.

Pork chop is a material thing. That was a good one.

A pork chop, a boat, an inflatable ‘girlfriend,’ whatever. All merely material things and of no real value.
True. My family is most important to me. I love going up north on my brothers 65 acres and taking my quad. Then we go to his buddy’s 3 million dollar vacation home on Lake Michigan.

You are right the most important thing is the people I’m with and my health.

But having a lot of money makes it all better. My brothe4 and I look back when we were poor like you. We didn’t like it. Now we have all the toys we dreamed about having when we were kids. Boat, property, motorcycles.

That would never happen if I had a wife.....

But you just said:

... I have a wife and kids.
Yes my wife hates when I deny her and the kids exist. I’m embarrassed.

Pork chop is a material thing. That was a good one.

A pork chop, a boat, an inflatable ‘girlfriend,’ whatever. All merely material things and of no real value.
My real life 27 year old girlfriend has no value? I disagree.

You mean you got to put a ring on it and live with them? No thanks

The faithless man is never to be trusted. Some cowards think they are afraid of commitment, but they are really afraid of something else. The man who measures his value by material things, misunderstands who is owned and what does the owning.

The faithless man is never to be trusted. Some cowards think they are afraid of commitment, but they are really afraid of something else. The man who measures his value by material things, misunderstands who is owned and what does the owning.
Confusion says

Didn’t Kane on Kung fu say that?

Weve already agreed that family and friends are more important than material things but have you ever noticed rich people like hanging out with other rich people?

You keep convincing yourself that we are less happy than you.

By the way you don’t sound very happy. Miserable yes

Florida teacher writes her own obituary to protest reopening schools. And you aren’t nervous?

You teachers are a test to see if we can re open the economy.

I can’t believe you aren’t concerned.

Florida teacher writes her own obituary to protest reopening schools. And you aren’t nervous?

My first and last concern is the education and welfare of my students. That’s what’s important, not me.

My first and last concern is the education and welfare of my students. That’s what’s important, not me.
We finally agree

That may be your first and last concern but I notice you didn’t say your only concern.

We finally agree

I don't believe that we do.

We finally agree

You’re not important to me either.

We finally agree

You’re not important to me either.

That's not the point. The point is that nothing you have ever posted here suggests the welfare of others means a damn thing to you. The aggregate of all your endless declarations about yourself is that you are a greedy, selfish, superficial cad and a hopeless wretch.
Again we agree

My school during the 4th quarter did a GREAT job with online learning. We taught, engaged, assessed, etc. With that said my (public) school is one of the best in the district-despite teaching in a weird zone where 1/3 the kids we pull are affluent and 2/3 are in poverty (there's virtually no middle class), and the poor kids do much better than poor kids in other schools.

However I will admit that I heard horror stories about other schools.

Forum List

Back