This is the kind of inexcusable absurdity that the left delivers. And it is why we are $21 trillion in debt.

Feds Spend $30,257 to Help Transgenders Change Their Voice
That's why we're in debt? Damn and here I thought maybe it was because we spend 30 million times that per year on defense (of which only a tiny fraction will ever actually be used for defense)
Considering defense and border security should be the only expenditures the federal government has to pay you would wrong. Defense should always be the largest if not the only expense.

This is the kind of inexcusable absurdity that the left delivers. And it is why we are $21 trillion in debt.

That's why we're in debt? Damn and here I thought maybe it was because we spend 30 million times that per year on defense (of which only a tiny fraction will ever actually be used for defense)
Considering defense and border security should be the only expenditures the federal government has to pay you would wrong. Defense should always be the largest if not the only expense.
Sounds great. Why in the world I have to pay for flyover country's roads, bridges, utilities, etc. is beyond me.

Key word there is “thought”. As always, what you thought was wrong. Defense ensures our liberty and is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Promoting sexual deviance is not.

Key word there is “thought”. As always, what you thought was wrong. Defense ensures our liberty and is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Promoting sexual deviance is not.
We have a debt of over 21,000,000,000,000 because of sexual deviance?! HOLY COW! And yet here we go electing Trump, who spends his free time buying prostitutes and raping subordinates! We just can't quit it!

That money could’ve gone towards monogrammed towels for the SPACE FORCE!!!!

We have a debt of over 21,000,000,000,000 because of sexual deviance?!
No. We are $21 trillion in debt because the left refuses to respect and accept the U.S. Constitution. All of the legislation passed by the left (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, etc.) are 100% unconstitutional and accounts for 100% of our national debt.

We have a debt of over 21,000,000,000,000 because of sexual deviance?!
No. We are $21 trillion in debt because the left refuses to respect and accept the U.S. Constitution. All of the legislation passed by the left (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, etc.) are 100% unconstitutional and accounts for 100% of our national debt.
Didn't Reagan triple the national debt, a feat unmatched in all of American history, but the right praises him as their God? :eusa_think:

Didn't Reagan triple the national debt, a feat unmatched in all of American history, but the right praises him as their God? :eusa_think:
You do realize that Social Security, welfare, food stamps, Medicare, and Medicaid all existed for decades before Ronald Reagan took office, don’t you? :eusa_think:

You do realize that Social Security, welfare, food stamps, Medicare, and Medicaid all existed for decades before Ronald Reagan took office, don’t you? :eusa_think:

Programs that help Americans! Well we cant have that!

Sounds great. Why in the world I have to pay for flyover country's roads, bridges, utilities, etc. is beyond me.
You’re paying federal taxes for the airport on each coast. Does that upset you? Most of that money comes from the states you’re flying over and despise.

Programs that help Americans! Well we cant have that!
Unless you properly amend the U.S. Constitution, you are correct. You cannot legally have that. What a concept, uh???

The idea that the left or the right of American politics is solely responsible for our massive debt is incredibly naivete, at best. Other than during the Clinton administration, the country's deficit (and therefore debt) has done nothing but grow for decades. Even during Clinton, the debt grew; there were just a few years in which the deficit did not, but overall the debt was added to.

Neither of the major parties holds any sort of exclusive link to the large US debt.

Neither of the major parties holds any sort of exclusive link to the large US debt.
Bullshit. We spend more than $1 trillion per year on Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. Those were all passed by the Dumbocrats.

Take that away for the past 30 years alone and we are $9 trillion in actual surpluse rather than $21 trillion in debt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back