Your Tax Dollars At Work

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Humph! Jet Blue is providing free flights out of the country for those supporters that can no longer stomach their idylls election loss. Francoise Hollande has a country just made for you. Then there are those who will just content themselves with elephant sized doses of fluoxitine or Lexapro in order to just get by.
Here's two shots of Obamanomics in action, the fruit of what the Chicago Jesus has sown. Four more years of this? I think not.]

Employees At Taxpayer-Funded Chevy Volt Battery Factory Spend Days Playing Cards, Watching Movies… | Weasel Zippers

Second Obama-Funded “Green Energy” Company Files For Bankruptcy This Week… | Weasel Zippers

[Then Daniel Greenfield comments on some 1903 San Francisco Earthquake or Dinosuar Killing Asteroid Collison sized political changes of allegiance]

"What you’re seeing here isn’t just a bunch of Orthodox Jews coming out universally for Romney. It’s the future of the Jewish vote, as discussed in my article, “The Death of Jewish Liberalism.”

These folks often have 5 or 6 kids each. I knew one family that got up to 18. 74 percent of Jewish children in New York City are already Orthodox. Which means the liberal Jewish vote is a generation away from extinction."

“I’m a Jew, So I’m Voting for Romney” (VIDEO)

It's not too hard to figure out who I'm talking about. The guy getting Secret Service protection that doesn't hold office.

Plus he's a douche. :thup:

I knew. You knew O received SS as a nominee too. Douche too?

You knew I wasn't the one complaining about wasted tax dollars in the op, eh douche?

Protecting a major party nominee for the 3 months prior to the election is by no means a waste of tax payer dollars.

He or she would likely be a target.

Forum List

Back