Your Senate Pill for July 12, 2011 and Some News

Jun 28, 2011
When I posted the original copy of Your Senate Pill For July 6, 2011 on You Tube, it included a walk on by Jack Nicholson at the end.

I subscribe to the interpretations of the courts regarding "fair use", but I also want those who appear in my videos to have the opportunity to be amongst the first to see themselves in my commentary. Courtesy. So I told Jack's agent.

After I told Jack's agent, he apparently told Jack's lawyer, who allegedly sent me an email. It looks real enough, with correct return contact numbers, addresses, and disclaimers.

I had already decided that the first instance of reticence I received would be honored. This is NOT a retreat from the importance of standing up for the benefits to mankind afforded by the fair use doctrine, but a decision made which would someday become entrenched in history. I replaced Jack with another actor. It is the only time I will do this.

Jack will someday be known, among other great things, as the only entity allowed to remain apart from the commentary, criticism, and education expressed through "The Senate Pill".

And now, Your Senate Pill for July 12, 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=N8WghOjOoGI

Forum List

Back