Your rights when #BlackBrunch invades while you eat

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.
Being a felon takes away their right to vote democrat. A win, win.

Being a felon takes away their right to vote democrat. A win, win.

Yep. They want a fight...fuck em. Do through the law. If you try to leave and they let you...fine. Let the manager press charges and get restitution for your bill.

But...I bet they wont. They'll block the exits to make whitey hear their message. 1 count of kidnapping for every whitey they block. Felony.

I'll buy popcorn to enjoy as the cops move in!

I would confront them with the best weapon against this. More speech. I would yell just as loud as they yell, Inform them that whoever told them this was an effective measure of protest was lying to them, and that they are only making enemies. I would then try to rally the other patrons to yell just as loud as they are yelling. Hopefully one of the idiots takes a swing at me, and they get to go to jail.

I would confront them with the best weapon against this. More speech. I would yell just as loud as they yell, Inform them that whoever told them this was an effective measure of protest was lying to them, and that they are only making enemies. I would then try to rally the other patrons to yell just as loud as they are yelling. Hopefully one of the idiots takes a swing at me, and they get to go to jail.

Yeah...but then you're playing their game. And whose to say you wont lose temper and swing first?

I say walk out. If they block the exit...they just committed a felony. And at least in the South...a person has the right to use force to resist kidnapping. But...make them into felons...then let the cops whoop ass.

YESSSSS.

Yeah...but then you're playing their game. And whose to say you wont lose temper and swing first?

I say walk out. If they block the exit...they just committed a felony. And at least in the South...a person has the right to use force to resist kidnapping. But...make them into felons...then let the cops whoop ass.

I work in Construction Management. I get paid to be an asshole and keep it just before the point of fighting.

And that isn't the game they want. They want cowed people sitting their listening to their screed, not someone confronting them with the truth.

YESSSSS.

I know its a risk, but most of these people are cowards at heart, and mitigating a punch or a kick is easier when you think it is coming.

It's NOT kidnapping, it's unlawful confinement. It would be kidnapping if they forced you into the diner to begin with.

Still a felony though.

I work in Construction Management. I get paid to be an asshole and keep it just before the point of fighting.

And that isn't the game they want. They want cowed people sitting their listening to their screed, not someone confronting them with the truth.

Ah ok. Well heck yeah if that works...have at it! Anything other than just sitting there and taking it.

Personally. ..im walking out. If they block my exit..in an attempt to force me to remain restricted from movement to make me bear a political message....they're taking me hostage by law. A felony. And in SC and most of the South...a person can use force to resist being kidnapped.

And I dont do brunch without the .45 glock. So...they arent kidnapping me haha.

It's NOT kidnapping, it's unlawful containment. It would be kidnapping if they forced you into the diner to begin with.

Still a felony though.

You're wrong. Kidnapping is the act of forcibly containment. Hostage takers are charged with kidnapping. I havent read all 50 state laws. But if you enter a building...and restrict anyone from leaving...its legally considered kidnapping.

Ah ok. Well heck yeah if that works...have at it! Anything other than just sitting there and taking it.

Personally. ..im walking out. If they block my exit..in an attempt to force me to remain restricted from movement to make me bear a political message....they're taking me hostage by law. A felony. And in SC and most of the South...a person can use force to resist being kidnapped.

Yeah, no way I'd sit around and listen to their shit. Me and my friends Smith & Wesson would be leaving.

Walking out is indeed better than sitting and taking it, but they still get the smug satisfaction of making you react without confronting them.

The majority of people who do this don't want and probably can't handle confrontation. I am honestly curious to how they would react.

Just a few pointers to anyone willing to try it:

1. No slurs of a racial, sexual or orientation nature.
2. Only use cuss words if they are already doing it.
3. Only yell as loud as they are, you are countering, not one upping
4. Do it with a smile on your face
5. Don't get baited into a physical confrontation.
6. That being said, stand in ready to dodge/deflect a haymaker/crap kick

It's NOT kidnapping, it's unlawful containment. It would be kidnapping if they forced you into the diner to begin with.

Still a felony though.

You're wrong. Kidnapping is the act of forcibly containment. Hostage takers are charged with kidnapping. I havent read all 50 state laws. But if you enter a building...and restrict anyone from leaving...its legally considered kidnapping.

Yes, hostage takers can be charged with kidnapping, BUT read the statute.

18 U.S. Code 1201 - Kidnapping LII Legal Information Institute

The black brunchers aren't demanding any sort of recompense for releasing anyone, hence they aren't kidnapping anyone. IF they prevented anyone from leaving though, they would be guilty of unlawfully confining people.

There are other specific conditions which constitute kidnapping without a ransom demand, but this isn't one of them.

Walking out is indeed better than sitting and taking it, but they still get the smug satisfaction of making you react without confronting them.

The majority of people who do this don't want and probably can't handle confrontation. I am honestly curious to how they would react.

Just a few pointers to anyone willing to try it:

1. No slurs of a racial, sexual or orientation nature.
2. Only use cuss words if they are already doing it.
3. Only yell as loud as they are, you are countering, not one upping
4. Do it with a smile on your face
5. Don't get baited into a physical confrontation.
6. That being said, stand in ready to dodge/deflect a haymaker/crap kick
Since walking out would hurt the business owner the mobs would like that.

Yet another racist thread by Bucs90

There was nothing racist here Ravi, until you showed up
:rolleyes:

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.

I had a similar experience in New Zealand, when a bunch of drunk Aussie tourists came into the small wayside restaurant I where I was having lunch. They tried to take over the place. But there was enough of us to counter their aggression and we were vocal about these drunken thugs enough for them to cower and leave.
Maybe I should have started a thread called "Your rights when #WhiteWackos invade while you eat", huh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back