Your Question Or Questions You Hope And Advise Mike Wallace To Ask Joe Biden.

im still confused with the Three Wallaces! we have Mike,,Chris,, and Chuck,,,right?

yah, we all have questions that need to be asked to Senator Biden on the first Debate. They may be dozens of them. You probably can't even narrow it down to one. Most of us, if we had the chance, would give a list of 10 to 12 questions to Mike Wallace.
So what are they? Odds are, most of us have at least 5 questions that Mike Wallace better ask Biden on Tuesday, or we will be furious !!! :aargh: :bang3:

:aargh:

Mike Wallace is dead, dumbass.

Joe What do you think of a POS that pays no taxes for 10 of 15 years then pays $750 for 2 years

Senator Biden, is it true that u swam naked in front of female security several years back?

I am sure Joe Biden has been reviewing the questions for a couple weeks now and will let Chris Wallace know which ones to ask by tomorrow morning.

Uh, you have the wrong wallace.
i think, that to this day, some of us still get Mike and Chris mixed up when we speak of them

I get them both mixed up with bubba wallace, the race card driver that was within minutes of being lynched in his own garage....

Bubba_Wallace_Noose_Controversy_Banner.jpg

Forum List

Back