Your plans for election day/night

Saigon

Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
So how are you planning to spend the day & evening on election day?

Weirdly enough, I'm going to be in Jogakarta (Indonesia) so depending on time difference I expect I'll be watching it in a hotel bar with a squadron on other journos. I'd rather have watched it at home, but still...should be a fascinating evening/morning.

After voting for Romney, I will go home, watch recorded spisodes of the Walking Dead until it's bed time. I'll find out whether obama gets four more years to ruin this country or not in the morning.

After voting for Romney, I will go home, watch recorded spisodes of the Walking Dead until it's bed time. I'll find out whether obama gets four more years to ruin this country or not in the morning.

That's a damn good answer!

Enjoy the walking dead....they are closer to us than we know!!

Dont forget. If Romney wins, Obama still has two months to ruin the country. I suspect he will be releasing the Blind Sheik during the lame duck period. And who knows what else he will do.

As for my plans on election day. I plan to work the polls in the morning. Take a nap in the afternoon, work some more polls from the late afternoon till evening and hang out here because Im boring:)

That's something worth thinking about. I like it. I may watch some episodes of Revenge, and plan to drink a bottle of wine, instead of my usual 5 ounces, 4 nights a week...lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back