Your personal experiences with liberals today

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I work in a "liberal" establishment. The office is maybe 40 people. It was so eerie this morning, you could have heard a pin drop. Only time I've experienced such silence was grade school, when I arrived late to class to discover our teacher did himself in.

This guy, Brian, he's such a genuine happy dude. He walks in and talks about the results, excited and harmless. A few of us discuss it a bit, nothing to offend anyone, and snap! a woman walks out of her cubicle and gives us the death stare. We stop. Next thing you know we get an email instructing us to not discuss the election.

Meeting today. Real intelligent gal with lots of hang ups. She walks in late, throws down a bag of candy to my right, walks to the other side of the room and sits down. She looks like she's hungover and an emotional wreck. Couldn't have been 20 seconds and she looks at me with staring eyes and says "aren't you going to open the bag and share"?

Other than that lots of Facebook, primarily from women and millennials. From getting robbed to dictatorship to nuclear war, the end has come upon us.

I work in a "liberal" establishment. The office is maybe 40 people. It was so eerie this morning, you could have heard a pin drop. Only time I've experienced such silence was grade school, when I arrived late to class to discover our teacher did himself in.

This guy, Brian, he's such a genuine happy dude. He walks in and talks about the results, excited and harmless. A few of us discuss it a bit, nothing to offend anyone, and snap! a woman walks out of her cubicle and gives us the death stare. We stop. Next thing you know we get an email instructing us to not discuss the election.

Meeting today. Real intelligent gal with lots of hang ups. She walks in late, throws down a bag of candy to my right, walks to the other side of the room and sits down. She looks like she's hungover and an emotional wreck. Couldn't have been 20 seconds and she looks at me with staring eyes and says "aren't you going to open the bag and share"?

Other than that lots of Facebook, primarily from women and millennials. From getting robbed to dictatorship to nuclear war, the end has come upon us.
I hope you're ready to pay more at Wal-Mart and not get a better job

Ha.....Six weeks tomorrow I no longer need a job. I'll be completely debt free (mortgage) before my 57th b-day. That's what happens when you're "conservative" with cash and spend, and make good decisions.

Last edited:
Ha.....Six weeks tomorrow I no longer need a job. I'll be completely debt free (mortgage) in I don't know, 2-3 years. That's what happens when you're "conservative" with cash and spend, and make good decisions.

No, what happens when you are conservative are stupid, petty thought patterns that lead you to say that only conservatives own homes and retire.

No, I wouldn't be delusional at all. I'm related to plenty of liberals who run shit. It's just the liberal message that rich means Republican that has the liberals confused. I'm not that guy.

At the end of the day, a true capable "conservative" takes responsibility for their actions, and that includes personal finances.

No, I wouldn't be delusional at all. I'm related to plenty of liberals who run shit. It's just the liberal message that rich means Republican that has the liberals confused. I'm not that guy.

At the end of the day, a true capable "conservative" takes responsibility for their actions, and that includes personal finances.

Again, petty and stupid. Plenty of well off liberals. That's just a fact. You should find a way to come to terms with that.

My younger daughter told me a story about some people she knows at college that are losing their minds. We had a good laugh.

I listened to a local radio station that is liberal, just to listen to them spin, lie, whine, and fret for their very lives. It too was entertaining.

Other than that I have two gay friends who aren't posting anything right now. And there is just a bunch of republicans celebrating.

I just realized, for the first time in my life, that I think my parents voted for different candidates. That's never happened. lol

That was kind of weird, they didn't talk about it much. Uncomfortable. lol

You know I heard that if Trump loses system is RIGGED, that lawsuits are going to fly, election will not be conceded, rioting will begin and arms need to be taken up because system is fundamentally corrupt and there is no other way.

Now very same group are complaining about some crying and peaceful protests by a bunch of nobodys from the left. THIS while election results are way off from polling results BY EVERYONE and there actually is some scant basis to suspect something's off.

CONSISTENCY - got some?

Again, petty and stupid. Plenty of well off liberals. That's just a fact. You should find a way to come to terms with that.

You are really becoming a problem kid. Go smoke a bowl or do a line you little troublemaker. Didn't your mommy say it was your bedtime yet?

tumblr_n7ok9kxkLK1qa3hyoo1_400.gif

My younger daughter told me a story about some people she knows at college that are losing their minds. We had a good laugh.

I listened to a local radio station that is liberal, just to listen to them spin, lie, whine, and fret for their very lives. It too was entertaining.

Other than that I have two gay friends who aren't posting anything right now. And there is just a bunch of republicans celebrating.

Clip-Haired Bull-dyke on CNN is going bezerk right now. "Sally" LOL! nice looking big fella'

Last edited:

Say dummy. I'll try and write in English this time. I know lots of liberals who run shit. That means they're well off. The wealthiest zip codes in the U.S.A. represent a liberal population. In fact, a lot of them are the hypocrites who fool most of the population. You know how it is. Republicans are deep in the corp. pockets, the Clinton's will save us from the evil white and corporate Republicans. Oh wait.

Say dummy. I'll try and write in English this time. I know lots of liberals who run shit. That means they're well off. The wealthiest zip codes in the U.S.A. represent a liberal population. In fact, a lot of them are the hypocrites who fool most of the population. You know how it is. Republicans are deep in the corp. pockets, the Clinton's will save us from the evil white and corporate Republicans. Oh wait.

But then you contradict yourself and say that you owning stuff and retiring is because you are a conservative and you got that personal responsibility about finances.

But then you contradict yourself and say that you owning stuff and retiring is because you are a conservative and you got that personal responsibility about finances.

Oh, I contradicted myself. Say, by chance are you a college graduate?

Forum List

Back