Your Papers Please - Coming soon to the US?

Vaccine Passports? Do you really think that once there are papers that the police or government can demand at any time with zero probable cause and without a warrant, those papers will ever go away?

The Rothchild owned Israel is the starting point of all of this and this woman tells us all:

ISRAELI WOMAN TELLS THE WORLD WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN ISRAEL WITH VACCINES

So unless we all stand up to this, their plan is for it to be like this in every country.

The main question is....which vaccine? There are 4 or 5..maybe more, by different companies rolling them out to the ignorant masses that gobble it up as some kind of safety measure on a flu that most survive. And one (or more) of those vaccines are funded by a man that wants over half the population DEAD and has said so publicly...but they still line up to get jabbed.

Idiots.

Vaccine Passports? Do you really think that once there are papers that the police or government can demand at any time with zero probable cause and without a warrant, those papers will ever go away?

BFD, they can do the same with your DL or ID card, RW's have no issue with that?

The main question is....which vaccine? There are 4 or 5..maybe more, by different companies rolling them out to the ignorant masses that gobble it up as some kind of safety measure on a flu that most survive. And one (or more) of those vaccines are funded by a man that wants over half the population DEAD and has said so publicly...but they still line up to get jabbed.

Idiots.

Covidism =Irrational Belief In Authority. Belief in authority inevitably leads to allegiance to authority, which usually triggers the reflex of absolute spiritual obedience and paralysis of the mind.

A vaccine "passport" existed in the 60s and 70s. You couldn't enter certain countries without it. Everytime I traveled I had to verify that my shots were up to date.

So what, unless they want vax papers for intrastate travel, then I'd get mighty pissed off. That would be a state level mandate though the dept of health. When it gets like that, the resistance will get serious and the state government will need their National Guard back in the state, not in DC. I won't comply though, not at any level.
Eventually, there is talk, since the investment fund Blackrock now owns the Treasury, and has interests in the Vaccine alliance, that they will require it to buy or sell or even access the internet.

The point is that it is just the start. Once the people are used to showing their papers to any LEO on demand, the story in those papers will change. First it is vaccines. Then it is criminal record and warrants. Next will be political speech. In 20 years you will have, effectively, the chip. Oh, it might be embedded in your passport or your RealID drivers' license or it might be a chip in your ass. But you'll be used, by then, to making it available on demand and to getting stopped just to check your ID.

A vaccine "passport" existed in the 60s and 70s. You couldn't enter certain countries without it. Everytime I traveled I had to verify that my shots were up to date.

I can remember being 7 y/o and having to get a dozen shots in my ass, just so the USAF could move us to Alaska. You don't know tyranny until you've been an Air Force dependent.

So much cheaper and easier to simply brand "666" on the forehead upon vaccination.

Cheap to do.
Don't have to buy a "smart phone"
No batteries to change or charge.

Last edited:
Not sure what the panic is about having Covid on a card to show you can travel, we've had to do that for years to go to various countries. When I went to the Dominican Republic, I had to have various inoculations before travelling. On top of that, you have a passport to fly and a driving licence to drive, so I'm not sure how a Covid passport should be causing concern. If it's the end of the world, don't travel.

Remember when Republicans wanted people to prove their Citizenship? How about Photo I.D. for Voting.

There is no such thing as a vaccine passport. There is the card you get when you get your shot(s). I have had both my Pfizer Shots and I have the card proving it. Business's have the right to demand individual's show proof of vaccination in order to board a plane, train or dining out.

The only difference here is that Cons hate it.

Suck it up buttercup.

They are also using the infrastructure and the Department of Transportation to clap down on roads----the communist libs are now targeting free travel...

No. All "Temporary" Gov't mandates are always permanant.

So much cheaper and easier to simply brand "666" on the forehead upon vaccination.

Cheap to do.
Don't have to buy a "smart phone"
No batteries to change or charge.

That's a much greener solution; I'm surprised AOC hasn't suggested it yet.

Forum List

Back