Your next pResident

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
This whore has already been (s)elected so don't bother voting.

POST TO A 9:12 - TEA PARTY - OR REPUBLICAN GROUP NEAR YOU

Would you Support a Presidential Candidate who…….

1. As a Democrat State Representative supported Al Gore for president and served as Gore’s campaign state chairman in 1988? Al Gore presidential campaign, 1988 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. Was publicly thanked by Mexican President Vicente Fox, on November 6, 2003, for offering in-state college tuition to illegal immigrants? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLrI7RQetQ]Vicente Fox Thanks Governor Perry - YouTube[/ame]
3. Issued an executive order in 2007 that would have forced almost every single girl in his state to receive the Gardasil vaccine before entering the sixth grade? 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President

4. Spearheaded the effort to lease roads in Texas to foreign companies, to turn roads that are already free to drive on into toll roads, and to develop the Trans-Texas Corridor which would be part of the planned NAFTA superhighway system often argued to be necessary infrastructure for regional government under Council on Foreign Relations plans for a North American Community and the Security & Prosperity Partnership of North America (Agenda 21 anybody)? Perry Summoned by Globalist Cartel Amidst Indictment and as Texas Looted by International Interests
5. Attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2007 (the secretive fascist New World Order organization) in direct violation of the Logan Act? Associating himself with that organization should be a red flag for all American voters. Perry Summoned by Globalist Cartel Amidst Indictment and as Texas Looted by International Interests
6. Privatized TxU (Texas Utilities), handing it off to global investment firms and private control who are heavily involved in the Bilderberg group? The $45 billion TxU buyout was huge and involves at least three firms represented annually at Bilderberg - Goldman Sachs, Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts & Co., and Credit Suisse First Boston. » Why is Texas governor Rick Perry giving Texas roads to private foreign corporations? Is this part of the SPP ?
7. Launched in 2003 the Texas Enterprise Fund and in 2004 gave $20 million to Countrywide Financial, the mortgage creating machine that was a major player in the sub-prime crisis, that promised to create 7,500 new jobs in the state by 2010? In 2007, while slashing jobs and with its stock price plummeting, Countrywide was acquired in a fire sale by Bank of America. EconomicPolicyJournal.com: First Look: Rick Perry

8. Massively increased the size of government spending and government debt in Texas? “From 2001 to 2010, state debt alone grew from $13.4 billion to $37.8 billion, according to the Texas Bond Review Board. That’s an increase of 281%.” Yeehaw! State Debt Increases 281% Under Rick Perry | Bob Cesca's Awesome Blog! Go!

Rick Perry is slick and handsome and will woo the ladies with a good tough Texas speech, but when Americans all over the country take a hard look at his record, they may not like what they see. The truth is that Rick Perry is a corrupt, big-time globalist who has raised taxes and fees numerous times, doubling the size of the Texas budget. Seriously, do we want to double the size of the Federal budget?
Right now, Rick Perry is trying to portray himself as the savior of the Republican Party by reluctantly riding in on his white horse after pledging he would not run for President as recently as 2010. Perry prepares to launch campaign he promised wouldn't happen He launched his deception with a fraudulent prayer rally in Houston that was a media staged event to make him look like some big religious warrior ready to battle the evil forces of Washington in the middle of a debt crisis neither side was winning.
Please, do not be fooled. It is all a hyped-up, media frenzy staged to make all the other Republican candidates look weak and pathetic. Please ask yourself, do you want another media hand-picked-especially-for-you Republican candidate like McCain or do you want to choose the candidate yourself? Do not let the media choose for you, not even FOX News or Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck. You have the power to choose beyond what the media wants you to choose because as the polls show, any generic Republican candidate will handily beat Obama in 2012. It does not have to be Perry. So do your research and choose wisely.
If you are as concerned as I am, please print out the attachment and give it to everybody you meet. And remember the old WHO song, “Won’t be fooled again!”

Best Regards,
Liberty Laura, the Freelance Patriot

If you look acrossed the country you will find many republicans sold off American assets to foriegn entities.

Its part of the republican plan, sell off the government assets to the highest bidder.

I went foreign when i got my irish citiZenship, gave me protection from you liberal twats and your mandates and got me freedom and opportunity again.

I know y'all have a problem with freedom and opportunity butt you cant touch me now so i dont have to care what you do, think, mandate, et all.

:clap2:

I went foreign when i got my irish citiZenship, gave me protection from you liberal twats and your mandates and got me freedom and opportunity again.

I know y'all have a problem with freedom and opportunity butt you cant touch me now so i dont have to care what you do, think, mandate, et all.

:clap2:
Better look a gain. Ireland is now owned by the same Mega Banks that own the US and both Political Parties.
UPDATE 1-Renewed crisis could drag Ireland under -finmin | Reuters

Forum List

Back