Your New President, Zbig Brother

GigiBowman

Oct 21, 2008
YOUR NEW PRESIDENT, ZBIG BROTHER

by Alan Stang
October 29, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

As I write, little more than a week remains before E-Day, on which most Americans will vote. Nerves are being fearfully wracked. Even people who are usually somnolent say they can’t take the stress. There is a real danger that, unaddressed, the frustration of choosing between a Communist illegal alien raised by a Communist sex pervert and a POW traitor who is a Soviet front man could lead to an epidemic of Acid Reflux Disease or even an outbreak of Restless Leg Syndrome.

The purpose of this modest piece is to reassure you. Stop tormenting yourself. Further self-flagellation is pointless. Your next President has already been selected. Didn’t you know? Sure, go ahead and vote if you like, if you have nothing else to do, if you don’t mind standing in long lines between Obamatron morons and McCrud zombies, but enjoy the reassurance of knowing that the powers above Ponzi Paulson and Helicopter Ben Bernanke and Co. have already made their choice.

He is Zbigniew Brzezinski.

continued: Alan Stang -- Your New President, Zbig Brother

In 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote a book entitled Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era (New York, Viking Press). Let’s browse through it to find out what Zbigniew is. Zbig dedicates the book to Ian, Mark and Mika, his kids. A nice touch, don’t you think? He’s a family man. Starting on page 72 of my Penguin edition, he explains “why Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man’s universal vision.”

Marxism is “a victory of reason over belief. . . . To a greater extent than any previous mode of political thinking, Marxism puts a premium on the systematic and rigorous examination of material reality and on guides to action derived from that examination.” In other words, Marxism is a better system than our own. Marxism examines material reality and recommends action better than does the U.S. Constitution.

Page 83: Marxism “represented a major advance in man’s ability to conceptualize his relationship to his world.” It carried “an essentially ethical message.” It “was derived from a totally rational method of inquiry.” P. 123: Marxism “provided a unique intellectual tool for understanding and harnessing the fundamental forces of our time. . . . t supplied the best available insight into contemporary reality; it infused political action with strong ethical elements . . . .”

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I'll fight the first man to tell me that American politics is boring. The whackjobs have given me many moments of absolute hilarity. This is another one of them.

YOUR NEW PRESIDENT, ZBIG BROTHER

by Alan Stang
October 29, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

As I write, little more than a week remains before E-Day, on which most Americans will vote. Nerves are being fearfully wracked. Even people who are usually somnolent say they can’t take the stress. There is a real danger that, unaddressed, the frustration of choosing between a Communist illegal alien raised by a Communist sex pervert and a POW traitor who is a Soviet front man could lead to an epidemic of Acid Reflux Disease or even an outbreak of Restless Leg Syndrome.

The purpose of this modest piece is to reassure you. Stop tormenting yourself. Further self-flagellation is pointless. Your next President has already been selected. Didn’t you know? Sure, go ahead and vote if you like, if you have nothing else to do, if you don’t mind standing in long lines between Obamatron morons and McCrud zombies, but enjoy the reassurance of knowing that the powers above Ponzi Paulson and Helicopter Ben Bernanke and Co. have already made their choice.

He is Zbigniew Brzezinski.

continued: Alan Stang -- Your New President, Zbig Brother

Actually less than a week, but for some reason it seems obvious that you would be confused. Twit.

Trilateral Commission, CFR, Bilderberg....keep on laughing peoples

EitherWayWe'reScrewed

They're all crooks and criminals. Realize the biggest scam of a lifetime as they conned the American people while dangling two loser candidates in front of everyone at the same time. Both vote for the scam.....

and people are walking around like zombies with orgasms....Obama Obama
and the other half are in there fighting McCain

as the Brazinski family advises them on both ends.....

as if either of these men were any different from the other....

CFR, Trilateral Commission Bilderberg...

and some fool says today "I think you have to belong to all of those to be President"

hahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahha

We're playing out Animal Farm and the Pigs are winning!

Forum List

Back