Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors in Hollywood

Yeah this clown doesn’t have the moral authority to question Trump

Why do I daydream about fighting Alec Baldwin? What is it about him that just makes me want to fight him?

Alec Baldwin Arrested for assault. Watch the classic Trump response in the end.

Twitter
upload_2018-10-31_13-19-15-jpeg.225900

I haven't been to the movies in three years and I'll never see the inside of a movie theater again; I got sick of their widespread, institutionalized pedophilia and their leftist, raging bloodthirst and utter contempt for the public who pay their bloated salaries by going to the movies.

As a little side detail, ALL movies have sucked for many years anyway. It's just a bunch of recycled comic book shit and remakes/sequels that nobody asked for and nobody wanted. Remember how wildly creative movies were back in the '80s and '90s? Those days are gone forever.

Never give up hope for Hollyweird, Malibu, and other CA lefty scum enclaves sliding into the Pacific after the Big One hits.

Which begs the question how long can fatass Babs Streisand tread water?

I haven't been to the movies in three years and I'll never see the inside of a movie theater again; I got sick of their widespread, institutionalized pedophilia and their leftist, raging bloodthirst and utter contempt for the public who pay their bloated salaries by going to the movies.

As a little side detail, ALL movies have sucked for many years anyway. It's just a bunch of recycled comic book shit and remakes/sequels that nobody asked for and nobody wanted. Remember how wildly creative movies were back in the '80s and '90s? Those days are gone forever.

Yupp!
Spandex clad superheroes are dope for the sheep.
Good movies are far and few between, but I do recommend the 'Sicario' movies.

It could be worse. A washed up reality tv star could be your moral and intellectual superior.

Never give up hope for Hollyweird, Malibu, and other CA lefty scum enclaves sliding into the Pacific after the Big One hits.

If Hollywood gets severely damaged by a big earthquake, can you imagine what kind of victim-mentality, self-pitying, money-begging, record-setting crybabies the surviving Hollywood celebs will turn into? It'll either be repulsive or entertaining, depending on one's personal taste.

A hollywood star fights with a reporter?

Can I hope that both lose?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the true reason why Alec Baldwin is so gifted at playing the most pompous, smarmy, unbelievably arrogant douchebags in the movies is because he's simply playing his real-life self! If there's a difference between real-life Baldwin (as extremely acting-talented as I admit he is) and the deliciously criminal slimebucket characters he plays in movies, I don't know what it is.

You want to hear something funny about liberal PC? Several years ago when Baldwin got in trouble for beating the living shit out of a paparazzi and calling the reporter a "cocksucking faggot," all the liberal media figures didn't care in the slightest about his committing violence - they were only horrified and hand-wringing over the fact that one of their fellow leftists used the term "cocksucking faggot." It was most entertaining.

You mean Baldwin gets upset when people try and cut the line? Maybe the person who took the parking spot was driving a Dodge Caravan and that was what set him off if so nice to see at least one type of caravan upsets him.

Baldwin... O - MFG, LOL ROTFL...
I can't count the number of Hollywood 'elite' that have piled onto the Malibu pier, the 'Malibu Inn' (where I lost my virginity) or anywhere along PCH! or within the Pepperdine U dormitories... A 'rolling joke / understanding' (what stays 'north' of Malibue on PCH -- stays there). Some sad, sad & devastating stories though...

A hollywood star fights with a reporter?

Can I hope that both lose?
Kinda the boat I’m in right now watching LSU - Bama. Need LSU to lose so Michigan can move into the Top 4 rankings, but I absolutely despise Nick Saban and always root for his opponent.
Go Tide, and bite me. Alabama...

Sorry this is the best I have...Good game.\
upload_2018-11-3_22-59-31.jpeg

In that same "spirit" We Really. Really KNOW 'da' mechanisms of 'our' jobs disappearing! There is NO ambiguity here... as "amorphous & sacrosanct the scantily clad troglodytes on (either) side espouse...

USE COMMON SENSE...
- U want job at higher wage?
- U want to fight for the possibility of, even the opportunity of a job, at a lower wage?

If Hollywood gets severely damaged by a big earthquake, can you imagine what kind of victim-mentality, self-pitying, money-begging, record-setting crybabies the surviving Hollywood celebs will turn into? It'll either be repulsive or entertaining, depending on one's personal taste.
The illegals can help them.

Forum List

Back