Your Local Toilet Paper&Bread Updates.Is Your Town Still At Defcon 5 With T.P. At Walmart/Target/Local Grocers?

i just cant believe that after being lucky enough to purchase a 12 pack of TP in Sarasota about three weeks ago, I still see bare shelves that used to be fully stocked with TP/Paper Towels/Tissue. Maybe when I get to walmart or publix, they did stock the shelves and all of the TP was sold in 3 hours? But last two times I went shopping at both places, they did have pasta and bread. So what's going on where you live?
No idea about WalMarx since they started funneling people into lines and only allowing so many people in at a time I have refused to go to WalMarx...using Ingles instead and they are fine...got plenty of toilet paper only thing I saw out the other day was eggs which is fine since we have 5 hens who lay eggs.

Mao-mart.

Jo

i just cant believe that after being lucky enough to purchase a 12 pack of TP in Sarasota about three weeks ago, I still see bare shelves that used to be fully stocked with TP/Paper Towels/Tissue. Maybe when I get to walmart or publix, they did stock the shelves and all of the TP was sold in 3 hours? But last two times I went shopping at both places, they did have pasta and bread. So what's going on where you live?
..I've always been stocked up on TP...I've always kept about a month's supply--for just such a problem ........my dad lived in the Great Depression/etc....when he passed away, he had a lot of TP in his closet
1. I don't like buying it every week
2. I buy when it's on sale = save $$$$ =buy in bulk on sale = save $$$

.....so, the panickers started hoarding and buying a lot of TP--causing others to stock up and buy more than usual ==causing everyone to buy more --more frequently

..Walmart usually has some in the mornings at 7 am --NOT MUCH though.....the aisle used to be full before C19----now there might be about 8 packs left
......panickers!!!

Forum List

Back