Your kind arent welcome said the diversity mongers

you are admonished to be inclusive, that importing diversity for diversity sake is glorious and will impart righteousness to you for your support.......until it doesnt.
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
“I’m sorry you can’t come here. It’s a multicultural playgroup.”

But then the woman said: “Can I ask what your cultural background is?”

Taken aback, Coverdale, who has blonde hair and freckles, said: “I’m Australian”.

Immediately, the woman said: “I’m sorry, you can’t come here. It’s for multicultural families and people who speak languages other than English at home.”

another example of the left making tolerance intolerant again --LOL

Except it doesn't mention "left". Or "right". Or "politics" at all in any form whatsoever.

Is this your suppository?

you are admonished to be inclusive, that importing diversity for diversity sake is glorious and will impart righteousness to you for your support.......until it doesnt.

Taken aback, Coverdale, who has blonde hair and freckles, said: “I’m Australian”.

Immediately, the woman said: “I’m sorry, you can’t come here. It’s for multicultural families and people who speak languages other than English at home.”

Except it doesn't mention "left". Or "right". Or "politics" at all in any form whatsoever.

another fine example of why no one takes you seriously --LOL

Actually another fine example of I'm right and you're wrong.

Go ahead --- prove otherwise.

like i said you are not taken seriously

or worth the time of day

go fuck yourself

or worth the time of day

go fuck yourself

And as (not "like") I said, the article never mentions anything about "left" or "right" or any sort of "politics". You were openly invited to prove otherwise, and you failed.

You still lose.

or worth the time of day

go fuck yourself

And as (not "like") I said, the article never mentions anything about "left" or "right" or any sort of "politics". You were openly invited to prove otherwise, and you failed.

You still lose.

like i said who cares what the fuck you think you are not taken seriously

or worth the time of day

go fuck yourself

You still lose.

like i said who cares what the fuck you think you are not taken seriously

Every time you continue to beat this horse you draw still yet more attention to the fact that you FAILED to find your evidence, which continues to underscore the fact that you pulled it out of your ass.

:dig:

Conservatives have gotten into the state of weird mental gymnastics where they just twist the meaning of something around and they feel like they've vindicated their own self worth.

Tolerance and diversity isn't universal derps. You know that. No one, except maybe drumpf and his collection of lepers, would support white supremacists. Neither do 'libruls'. Why aren't you making the argument for white supremacy as "oh these people that claim they want diversity don't really want it because they reject white supremacists".

You are ridiculous children. Your fake arguments and fake news fool those in your group but not the rest of society. You use Fox News tactics of 'let's just muddy the waters to keep people confused'. Sorry it only works on your own kind.

So when a Russian-born friend mentioned a playgroup on Thursdays, at the Alexandria Park Community Centre, she was enthusiastic...The only other playgroup offered at Alexandria Park is on Wednesdays but it is reserved for “Swedish-speaking families”, according to a timetable Fletcher provided.

Since these playgroups are meant for non-English families from Russia or Sweden, these playgroups may include English lessons for migrant children, which are unnecessary for English-speaking children raised by Aussie parents. That's why the employee said: '[The playgroup] is for people who speak languages other than English at home.' The mum had another option on Wednesdays, if she was planning to enrol her child at Alexandria Park Community School, and Play to Learn Playbus on Tuesdays was open to all.

Tuesday

1.30pm-3pm
Play to Learn Playbus
@ Alexandria Park

Wednesday

9.00am-11.00am Terms 1 & 2
APCS Transition Playgroup @ Alexandria Park
Community Centre
(for families with children aged 3-5 years who are
interested in enrolling their child at Alexandria
Park Community School)

Thursday