Zone1 Your inner "racist" is only common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites commit the most crime but they make excuses for it. There are black Jews.

Race and crime in the United States​

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 39.6% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 29.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[49] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[50][51] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites...

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in 2008, black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery...

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.[57][58]...

In 1978, Michael Hindelang compared data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (then known as the National Crime Survey, or NCS) to data from the Uniform Crime Reports, both from 1974. He found that NCS data generally agreed with UCR data in regards to the percent of perpetrators of rape, robbery, and assault who were black.[59] For instance, Hindelang's analysis found that both the NCS and UCR estimated that 62% of robbery offenders were black in the United States in 1974.[60]: 327  A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56% of offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as indigenous American or Asian.[61][62][63]

Over the years I have learned to take precautions with whites that I do not know that are unecessary with other blacks, Hispanics, or Asians that I do not know.
A young black man walking in a white neighborhood after dark will have his feelings hurt. People will cross the street to avoid his approach. Children will be told to stop playing in the front yard, and to come inside. People will close the windows of their cars and lock the doors of their cars.

Nevertheless, that young black man will not be physically hurt. He will be safer than he would be walking in a black neighborhood after dark.

I rent. I do not have own property, unless you consider the contents of the hundreds of books I own and have read to be property. I have no felony convictions, and no illegitimate children.

That seems to be the norm these days: rent instead of owning. If things start going bad in your neighborhood, the solution is as simple as renting a U-Haul truck and getting some friends and family to help get you out of there, or hiring a moving company.

When you own the city will fight to keep you there. Their inspectors will look for anything (especially very expensive projects) in their point of sales inspecting to keep you from moving. It's a real hassle.

The trend is growing which is great for us landlords. Supply and demand kicks in making it more profitable for us. With the interest rate as high as it is making it now impossible to afford a mortgage, that problem is only going to get worse.

Have you ever heard of whites looting and burning stores because a white criminal was killed by the police at the scene of his most recent crime? I haven't either. We thank the police for doing their job.

Of course. That's why the media doesn't report things like an unarmed white getting shot by police. If they air the story, we just shrug our shoulders and say "The asshole must have deserved it!" The problem is that it leaves the public with the impression that police shootings only happen to black people and never to whites.

When they do report of an unarmed black getting shot by a cop, especially a white cop, it leaves blacks with the impression they are being singled out, so they get out there and protest. If the media is lucky, they will start riots. If they're real lucky, it may even lead to deaths.

Blacks have been used by the Democrat party and media like Tampons. They just don't have the education to understand that yet.

And it could save your life.

"Last year, I arrived at a public park to retrieve one of my children from sports practice. As I pulled into the lot, I noticed a group of men hanging around a parked car. My inner systemic racist noticed that they were young, black, dressed like gangbangers, and smoking weed. My inner white privilege told me I should find a different place to park, immediately.

But I convinced myself that there was no way anything bad could happen here, in full daylight, in view of a playground full of kids, so I dismissed my inner “racist” and pulled into the lot.

I called my husband and told him, “I think I just interrupted a gang meetup. These guys look like they have guns.”

He told me to ignore my inner racist. “It’s broad daylight, you’ll be fine..."

Say Her Name
1. This is the one of the saddest threads that I have ever read.

2. Think of how the good African Americans must feel when they realize that most Americans (including their fellow African Americans) are afraid of them.

3. For some reasons that have puzzled Americans forever, a large proportion of African Americans are very violent (and have a very nasty attitude).

4. No decent person wants to purposely hurt another human being's feelings. So that's why some people will enter an elevator that contains, say, two young African Americans. In most cases, nothing untoward will happen. But in one's mind, one wishes that one had waited for the next elevator.

5. What a crying shame that we have a group of people that scares the blank out of most other Americans, including so-called "liberals" who claim to be color blind.

6. In my opinion, the situation will never get better.

Blacks have been used by the Democrat party and media like Tampons. They just don't have the education to understand that yet.
Blacks are a burden to the Democrat Party. Blacks discredit the Democrat idea that the government can make a positive difference in people's lives. The more the government does to help blacks, the worse blacks behave.

Anecdotal events, news, and stories welcome in other USMB forums. Using ONE unsourced story to have an excuse to generalize about crime and guns and all the side topics in this thread doesn't belong in Zone 1 forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back