2. Shitfaced?
3. STD/Close Call?
4. Car crash?
5. Gay/Lesbian kiss?
6. Crime?

1) 13
2) 16
3) Never
4) I've never hit anyone - people hitting me count?
5) Never
6) I stole a mini candy bar once when I was 5...

:lol:

1. Time stoned?

2. Shitfaced?

3. STD/Close Call?
Never

4. Car crash?

5. Gay/Lesbian kiss?
Never

6. Crime?
21 (shoplifted a snack at the quick mart one night but went back the next day and payed them)

Wait! I got a jaywalking ticket once when I was 20... But, 30 days after I paid it ($60) they refunded it. **confused look**

That count as a crime? :lol:

Your first...

1. Time stoned?
2. Shitfaced?
3. STD/Close Call?
4. Car crash?
5. Gay/Lesbian kiss?
6. Crime?

1. Never. I smoked half a joint once at a party back in the early 70's. Drugs aren't my thing.

2. 17. Just a few days before Christmas, I was at a buddy's house and he said his dad had a case of bourbon up in the attic of his house. Nobody was home except for us and we went up into the attic and became friends with this case of bourbon. We both got totally shitfaced and ended up on his dad's shit list for a while.

3. Never had a STD or even a close call. I did however, treat many a sailor for the clap when I was in the Navy.

4. 1973. I had just bought a brand new Toyota Corolla and was driving it home when an old guy in a very old Plymouth ran a stop sign and hit my new car. The Toyota was completely totalled and I could have done more damage to his car by kicking the door.

5. Gay/lesbian kiss? Never. I'm afraid my lips would expload.

6. I stole a girly mag from a convience store when I was 12. My father caught me with it. Got me to tell him the whole story and then he beat my ass. Been crime-free ever since.

Last edited:
Your first...

1. Time stoned?

2. Shitfaced?

3. STD/Close Call?
Never

4. Car crash?
Early 20's. Some asshole in a Vega was tailgating me and my '66 New Yorker. I had to stop suddenly and he plowed into me. Damage to my tank? None. Damage to his pos? :lol: Oh yeah.

5. Gay/Lesbian kiss?
Still waiting . . . .

6. Crime?
Does speeding count?

Your first...

1. Time stoned? - 18 ( Madeline ... she was awesome to hang with. Good times ... good times )

2. Shitfaced? - 16 ( my older brother was there and I thought he was going to kill me that night! )

3. STD/Close Call? - never ... not even close.

4. Car crash? - when I was a kid with my dad driving. When I was driving ... hmmm ... probably 19/20. My fault for running a stop sign I never saw.

5. Gay/Lesbian kiss? - just last weekend. Oh wait, you wanted the first. 24

6. Crime? - Falling in love with the wrong person
~

Your first...

1. Time stoned?
2. Shitfaced?
3. STD/Close Call?
4. Car crash?
5. Gay/Lesbian kiss?
6. Crime?

1. 39 (waited until I'd left the military)
2. 17
3. Never
4. 22 (someone ran into me)
5. Never
6. shoplifted candy ages 5 - 7. (psst........Gunny.......only admit to the crimes you did BEFORE 18, that way they can't prosecute)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back