Your Favorite Things About Israel

This thread is for those who either live in Israel, have been to Israel, or simply enjoy many of the things which come from Israel.

Post your favorite movies, songs, books, poetry, restaurants, dishes, Malls, beaches, Archeological finds, tourist locations, stories, holidays.....the sky is the limit.

(Trolls? Ignore them)

Nothing, I will stand by Israel none the less. Our fathers, my dad, fought the fascist and opened the doors of Auschwitz. Our white male nationalist fought the fucking NAZIS, and nobody better forget THAT.

This thread is for those who either live in Israel, have been to Israel, or simply enjoy many of the things which come from Israel.

Post your favorite movies, songs, books, poetry, restaurants, dishes, Malls, beaches, Archeological finds, tourist locations, stories, holidays.....the sky is the limit.

(Trolls? Ignore them)

Nothing, I will stand by Israel none the less. Our fathers, my dad, fought the fascist and opened the doors of Auschwitz. Our white male nationalist fought the fucking NAZIS, and nobody better forget THAT.

I stand with Israel, also.

Something about Israel that I cant define not religious even. The underdog? Hardly, Well maybe...

The United Nations has a "disproportionate volume of resolutions, reports and conferences criticizing Israel." -- Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon, 2016.

Our fathers liberated Auschwitz and Buchenwald. And they brought back the horrors to us. And we remember, we know why there is an Israel.That is all I can say.

"Kondja mia is a Jewish Sephardi song from the repertoire of Jewish community that settled down in Turkey after the expulsion from Spain in 1492"

Forum List

Back