Your everyday set of dishes

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, my set to me is handmade with chicken designs, I have the whole big plate, small plate, bowls, with red utensils.

It looks nice,

ob_229289_img-1575.jpg

Hello, my set to me is handmade with chicken designs, I have the whole big plate, small plate, bowls, with red utensils.

It looks nice,

ob_229289_img-1575.jpg
Very cute. Reminds me of a neighbor from way back in my earliest memories. Chicken and rooster everything in her kitchen, and the primary color was red.
Nice set, Dalia!

It looks nice,

ob_229289_img-1575.jpg
Very cute. Reminds me of a neighbor from way back in my earliest memories. Chicken and rooster everything in her kitchen, and the primary color was red.
Nice set, Dalia!

poule-ceramique-bordeaux-17-cm.jpg

Thank you Oldlady, This is the country style of France, I also have chickens as decorations in my kitchen and on the table I have this one

It looks nice,

ob_229289_img-1575.jpg
:cry:

Mine are just regular ol' china. No checkers and no chickens (except when chicken is on the menu, of course)

Some dishes place like in the picture are more nice that way for decoration.

thXY399PT9.jpg

We have a set of bone china we use every day. We also have a full set of British sterling silver 'Tiffany' flatware. which I inherited, we use every day.
Before I inherited the flatware set they were locked away all wrapped in little light blue cloths for at least fifty years and never once used......even on special occasions.
Now they are happily clanking around in the cutlery drawer where they belong.

I usually make everything in one pan then just eat out of the pan

That way there's only one thing to wash

Everyday plates are square corelle.
Once you have used square plates you will wonder why they were ever round.
Makes so much more sense.

plates.jpg

I created this thread after a conversation with Froggy in PM and I told him that I thought that if I was doing this thread it might interest someone? the purpose above all to see if the members had a style for their kitchen? and I mentioned my plates everyday with a chicken design, nothing more

Forum List

Back