Your Dog Can Tell Your Mood

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
By reading your face.

And someone spent lots of $ trying to determine this? Just ask any dog owner and they could tell you without all the fuss.

Anyhow, read the story @ Report Some Dogs Know When Humans Are Happy Mad

and this:

B9qFxGzCIAAvp7s.jpg

Dog walks nearly 20 blocks to see owner with cancer in hospital @ Dog walks nearly 20 blocks to see owner with cancer in hospital

By reading your face.

And someone spent lots of $ trying to determine this? Just ask any dog owner and they could tell you without all the fuss.

and this:

B9qFxGzCIAAvp7s.jpg

Dog walks nearly 20 blocks to see owner with cancer in hospital @ Dog walks nearly 20 blocks to see owner with cancer in hospital
I was going to make some smart ass remark to your thread saying the same thing. :laugh:

I would add they dont even have to be looking at your face.

Another waste of tax payer money.
My dog hides when she smells G96. It's hilarious watching a 75 lb Boxer try and crawl under the bed.
They're a hell of a lot smarter than some give them credit.

My dog hides when she smells G96. It's hilarious watching a 75 lb Boxer try and crawl under the bed.
You think thats funny? Stop torturing your dog idiot.

Hell yes it's funny. And it's kinda difficult to stop a dog from sniffing the air ya dumbass.

Hell yes it's funny. And it's kinda difficult to stop a dog from sniffing the air ya dumbass.
You expect me to believe your dog doesnt associate the smell of G96 with some unpleasant experience brought on by you idiot?

You expect me to believe your dog doesnt associate the smell of G96 with some unpleasant experience brought on by you idiot?

You obviously dont own guns or dogs. Or you're possibly just a dumbass city boy....well I guess we already know you're a dumbass,and you just confirmed the panty waist city boy part.
Do you enjoy walking your toy poodle?

You obviously dont own guns or dogs. Or you're possibly just a dumbass city boy....well I guess we already know you're a dumbass,and you just confirmed the panty waist city boy part.
I own both. Several weapons and 2 APBTs. Yes I am from the city but very comfortable in the woods due to my training and my family being from the south. I have also trained dogs. If your dog is hiding at the smell of G96 that means its been traumatized and associates the smell of G96 with whatever happened. You think thats funny. Nothing angers me more than idiots that hold power over women, children, and animals. You are an idiot so I can understand why you would be clueless regarding something others see as common sense.

I own both. Several weapons and 2 APBTs. Yes I am from the city but very comfortable in the woods due to my training and my family being from the south. I have also trained dogs. If your dog is hiding at the smell of G96 that means its been traumatized and associates the smell of G96 with whatever happened. You think thats funny. Nothing angers me more than idiots that hold power of women, children, and animals. You are an idiot so I can understand why you would be clueless regarding something others see as common sense.

So let me ask you this asslips. How do you find out if your dog is scared of gunfire?
How do hunters train their dogs not to be?
You're just a metro sexual pussy who obviously has no clue about hunting,the woods or dog training.
You are now free to go play with your airsoft gun and pet your poodle.

I own both. Several weapons and 2 APBTs. Yes I am from the city but very comfortable in the woods due to my training and my family being from the south. I have also trained dogs. If your dog is hiding at the smell of G96 that means its been traumatized and associates the smell of G96 with whatever happened. You think thats funny. Nothing angers me more than idiots that hold power of women, children, and animals. You are an idiot so I can understand why you would be clueless regarding something others see as common sense.

So let me ask you this asslips. How do you find out if your dog is scared of gunfire?
You're just a metro sexual pussy who obviously has no clue about hunting,the woods or dog training.
Why are you asking me questions instead of addressing your moronic humor? Dont try to deflect. What kind of idiot gets pleasure out of traumatizing a dog. You weak bitch.

Why are you asking me questions instead of addressing your moronic humor? Dont try to deflect. What kind of idiot gets pleasure out of traumatizing a dog. You weak bitch.

Good God you're a Nancy boi !! :gay:
Go wash and fold you and your wifes panties like a good boi.
Dont forget...your's are the one's with no ass in em.

By reading your face.

and this:

B9qFxGzCIAAvp7s.jpg

That is the most heartwarming story! I wonder how the dog knew where to go? Is it possible he could have sniffed out his owner? It's pretty amazing and what an adorable little dog too! :)

By reading your face.

and this:

B9qFxGzCIAAvp7s.jpg

That is the most heartwarming story! I wonder how the dog knew where to go? Is it possible he could have sniffed out his owner? It's pretty amazing and what an adorable little dog too! :)

A dog's nose is a thousand times more powerful than ours. It probably just followed its owner's scent.

Ever notice how much your dog sniffs?

By reading your face.

and this:

B9qFxGzCIAAvp7s.jpg

A dog's nose is a thousand times more powerful than ours. It probably just followed its owner's scent.

Ever notice how much your dog sniffs?

Unfortunately, I don't have a dog. I do have a rabbit though. Lol. He sniffs and chews everything. I just wondered if it was really possible for the dog to sniff her out from so far away and while she is indoors, but there really is no other explanation.

Yup. And they can tell your mood 100%.

I have four dogs and believe me they can tell when I'm in a good mood or pissed as hell.

Who couldn't love a dog??

So few understand just how long our canine friends have played important roles in our lives.

I am a huge fan of pre-history fiction - the Ice Ages and first migration into the Americas - and remember several stories about the very first interactions between dogs and humans.

Every one I've had played a huge part in my life and I can never forget a single one of them - including the Cocker Spaniel and her pups who used to lick my face as I lay in a bassinet.

;)

Great story, but I want to know how he pushed the buttons in the elevator to get to the room.

Forum List

Back