Your Compilation Of Climate Doomsday Predictions

[You post up that fraudulent graph over and over again, even after you've been shown its a fraud.

You do understand that "IT CONTRADICTS MY CULT'S SACRED SCRIPTURE, SO IT HAS TO BE A FRAUD!" is not a valid line of reasoning, right?

Well, not valid for non-cultists, at least. In the internal logic of your cult, which states "The cult is always right", I see how it makes perfect sense.

Al Gore predicted that the ice caps would have melted and that NYC would be under water by now.
They even gave Al Gore a Nobel Prize and a Academy Award for his idiocy.

CC almorongorekjndkjda.jpg

[You post up that fraudulent graph over and over again, even after you've been shown its a fraud.

You do understand that "IT CONTRADICTS MY CULT'S SACRED SCRIPTURE, SO IT HAS TO BE A FRAUD!" is not a valid line of reasoning, right?

Well, not valid for non-cultists, at least. In the internal logic of your cult, which states "The cult is always right", I see how it makes perfect sense.
You have long ago left the realm of sain people.. You should seek help from real scientists and doctors...

Al Gore predicted that the ice caps would have melted and that NYC would be under water by now.

Gore Rule invoked. Any cult loser babbling about Gore forfeits the thread for their side.

Intelligent people can talk about the science. Cult bleaters can only babble about politicians that they were ordered to hate.

Anyways, thanks for playing, and thanks for mercy killing this troll thread.

Lol....let's see if we can identify the "special" board member on this thread!:bye1:

Hmmmm.....who could it be?

Well while people chew on that....consider....

Everybody knows what the "science" says, but where is there any substantive evidence that people are caring? Not through words....they dont matter for dick....but through action/ behavior. Where is the evidence?:deal:

Intelligent people can talk about the science.

I am skeptical of the claims that man is causing the climate to change, aka "global warming". Over the years I have seen numerous cases of people lying about the matter and fudging numbers. I also know that the left wants to take extraordinary measures that may not do anything for the climate but will decimate our standard of living.

I am skeptical of the claims that man is causing the climate to change, aka "global warming". Over the years I have seen numerous cases of people lying about the matter and fudging numbers.

And currently, all of those people are on the right. Global warming deniers lie more readily than normal humans breathe. Why do you take the world of a liars' cult over the word of ethical people?

I also know that the left wants to take extraordinary measures that may not do anything for the climate but will decimate our standard of living.

Like I said, intelligent people talk about the science, because they can't. Political cultists spew paranoid conspiracy theories about politics, because they can't talk about the science.

Forum List

Back