Your Choice. Who Is The Most Embarrassed Politician Of The Week? Sarah Palin Maybe?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::oops-28: Is it a tough decision? Who do we have to choose from? Trump, Palin, Hillary, Rick Strandtorum, maybe Jeb Bush?
So who would you say really made a jackass/buffoon of her/him self this week?
:disbelief:Poor Sarah Palin, and she really put on such an epic performance standing next to Trump last week. If only she did it in a bright red bikini, maybe Trump would of won?
:itsok:

Trump, obviously. High expectations but a poorer than expected showing in Iowa.

Hillary as well. Bernie let her know that his campaign isn't going to go away so quietly, if at all. I love it.

John Kerry, hands down. He has been a constant quintessential embarrassment for decades. He is perfect for the Obama administration.

:boobies::oops-28: Is it a tough decision? Who do we have to choose from? Trump, Palin, Hillary, Rick Strandtorum, maybe Jeb Bush?
:disbelief:Poor Sarah Palin, and she really put on such an epic performance standing next to Trump last week. If only she did it in a bright red bikini, maybe Trump would of won?
Hiliary Clinton because she is such a fake person. In one state she calls herself a moderate now in MA she calls herself a progressive she is a crook and a liar!

Hiliary Clinton because she is such a fake person. In one state she calls herself a moderate now in MA she calls herself a progressive she is a crook and a liar!
I wonder if her fans (more like dimwits) know that a progressive steal money from the middle class, pocket most of it, and use the rest to buy votes for the next election.

All of those prospects for the most embarrassing politicians are great, but I think I'll go with Hilary except I think she has such an entitlement issue and is so cold, that getting embarrassed might not be in her DNA. She can just get mad. She had more bad news, from e mails, White Water indictment proceedings and diving in the polls. A good week for the country, bad for her.

It was a tie. Both Hillary and Ted Cruz just couldn't keep themselves from cheating some Iowa voters out of their votes. They are both corrupt and disgraceful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back