Your cat name

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
bc11204a259adffb4d314a81cfeeb768.jpg

Mine is Doctor Scratchy McPaws:lol:

My cat that died was named Baby. He was a beautiful Flame Point Himalayan.

flame-point-himalayan-cat-pictures-1.jpg

We never showed him because he was neutered too young and he never got those jowls that Persions usually have but he was so pretty without them. He looked like he should be named Baby. His meow was so light and pretty too.

Loved that cat. Beautiful animal. We got him when he was about two years old and he died when he was 12.

My cats have all kinds of names. The current bunch include (youngest to oldest): Peepers, Sherman, Suri, Jess, Blush, and Sugarfoot. Some of them had other names, but sometimes they reveal their preferred names. Most of my kitties manage to live into their late teens, although I have discovered that Sphynx cats tend to live shorter lives. I had two of them, Archibald and Baldwynn. When I had Siamese and Cornish Rex cats, I tried showing them. Shows are not for cats and we only did that a couple of times before we all decided cat shows were for me to visit.

Last edited:
My cats have all kinds of names. The current bunch include (youngest to oldest): Peepers, Sherman, Suri, Jess, Blush, and Sugarfoot. Some of them had other names, but sometimes they reveal their preferred names. Most of my kitties manage to live into their late teens, although I have discovered that Sphynx cats tend to live shorter lives. I had two of them, Archibald and Baldwynn. When I had Siamese and Cornish Rex cats, I tried showing them. Shows are not for cats and we only did that a couple of times before we all decided cat shows were for me to visit.

The Flame Point Himalayan is a mix of Persian and Siamese and he only lived to be 12. We took such good care of that guy. He was truly the king of the house. When we went to work during the summer, the air was left on for Baby. Same in the winter with the heat. He was completely comfortable, always, :lol:

Madame Hairy Von Skooper
We have a black cat that started hanging around after my wife started feeding it (yeah)...5 years later and it is still here. We named it cat.

The Flame Point Himalayan is a mix of Persian and Siamese and he only lived to be 12. We took such good care of that guy. He was truly the king of the house. When we went to work during the summer, the air was left on for Baby. Same in the winter with the heat. He was completely comfortable, always, :lol:

Yeah, kittypets can get under your skin. My house cats are usually not permitted outside, despite their begging. One of my current "old lady" cats is a flame point, medium hair called 'Blush'. She's close to 17 years old and starting to show her age.

Yeah, kittypets can get under your skin. My house cats are usually not permitted outside, despite their begging. One of my current "old lady" cats is a flame point, medium hair called 'Blush'. She's close to 17 years old and starting to show her age.

I love the blue ones too. Baby didn't want to go out. I had a couple of decks, one upstairs and I opened the door one day after it had snowed. He put his little paw on the snow and quickly turned his back to that open door. It was like, I don't think so..

I like those blue gray colored cats now that you mention. I forget what kind they are.

I love the blue ones too. Baby didn't want to go out. I had a couple of decks, one upstairs and I opened the door one day after it had snowed. He put his little paw on the snow and quickly turned his back to that open door. It was like, I don't think so..

I like those blue gray colored cats now that you mention. I forget what kind they are.

Two blue-gray breeds I am aware of are Russian Blue and Chartreux. At a glance, I can't tell the difference, although I think the breed standards have different eye colors. My cat, Suri (Russian for gray), is a blue-gray kitty. I found her at the pound and brought her home.

Two blue-gray breeds I am aware of are Russian Blue and Chartreux. At a glance, I can't tell the difference, although I think the breed standards have different eye colors. My cat, Suri (Russian for gray), is a blue-gray kitty. I found her at the pound and brought her home.

Those are so pretty.

Those are so pretty.

They sure are. My newest fur-fam member looks a lot like a Ragdoll. He looks a lot like the kitty in this picture:

My cat that died was named Baby. He was a beautiful Flame Point Himalayan.

flame-point-himalayan-cat-pictures-1.jpg

We never showed him because he was neutered too young and he never got those jowls that Persions usually have but he was so pretty without them. He looked like he should be named Baby. His meow was so light and pretty too.

Loved that cat. Beautiful animal. We got him when he was about two years old and he died when he was 12.

our cat baby is a calico

we adopted her when her mom passed away

she is trained to use the toilet

and being an older cat loves to snuggle

oh and she really likes to get pasted on catnip

I name all my cats "Kitty"

When I call them to eat I always yell " Here Kitty-Kitty-Kitty"

Madame Hairy Von Skooper
We have a black cat that started hanging around after my wife started feeding it (yeah)...5 years later and it is still here. We named it cat.

My solid black girl, Laci....aww

She let you put that hat on her? My last solid black was Mordachai (Morty). He used to do a "howl and prowl" every night. When I was travelling, he would perch on the dash after dark and howl until we stopped for the night. He was just short of 18 when he passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

Madame Hairy Von Skooper

My solid black girl, Laci....aww

She let you put that hat on her? My last solid black was Mordachai (Morty). He used to do a "howl and prowl" every night. When I was travelling, he would perch on the dash after dark and howl until we stopped for the night. He was just short of 18 when he passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

I Photoshopped the hat on her..lol.

She is my third black cat. I seek them out. Laci is 9 and we are very tight. Very loving and playful. We ( she ) talks to me all the time...lol

That is a cute story of Morty, howl until you stopped. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back