Your best of Denzel Washington...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
For me...

1) The Book of Eli... seen it I think 3 times, no doubt will watch again several more before I clock out.
2) American Gangster... he was perfect for he role.
3) Glory... not the main character, but a leading character
4) The Great Debaters
5) Inside Man... co starred.

None. I never got all the way through one of his movie.

For me...

1) The Book of Eli... seen it I think 3 times, no doubt will watch again several more before I clock out.
4) The Great Debaters
All good, but I particularly liked his movie, "Out of Time", which is good description of this suspension movie.

For me...

4) The Great Debaters

Denzel is a very personable gentleman.. When I saw Glory years ago I knew he was stand out.

For me...

4) The Great Debaters
Remember the Titans...a great movie in itself and Washington's performance as the new head coach did not disappoint. Another great performance was given by the young actress who played the former coach's daughter. Awesome movie for anyone who enjoys sports-themed inspiring films.

For me...

4) The Great Debaters

Denzel is a very personable gentleman.. When I saw Glory years ago I knew he was stand out.
He has developed a very likable screen persona plus he's good actor. A real winning combination which is why he has a net worth of 250 million dollars. He has over 96 nominations from across the Academy Awards, Grammys, Golden Globe, Emmys, and Tony Awards and has won 39 of his 96 nominations. He's a devout Christian, supports a number of charities, and at 66 years old, he's more limited in his roles but I suspect we will see him in a few more really good movies. He can play Shakespeare to TV trash but his life is lot more than just acting.

Manchurian Candidate, Philadelphia. There isn't much that he has done that I don't like.

A Soldier's Story.

One of the best movies ever made, with or without Denzel.

Forum List

Back