Your basic human rights were violated

Dean56

Rookie
Jun 22, 2020
Your basic human rights were violated when the president of the United States of America visited Tulsa, Oklahoma USA recently. A teacher was on a public sidewalk, sitting down, praying was arrested for her actions because she wore a shirt that read "I cant breath". The mayor of Tulsa assured the citizens of Tulsa that peaceful protest would be tolerated. However, instead of tolerating her peaceful behavior she was illegally arrested by officers of the law that gave no regard whatsoever to the mayors promise or basic human rights, and made a conscious choice to violate the rule of law that governs every single citizen and government representative of this country. In addition to violating the US constitution, they violated their own oath as an officer of the law. They gave no regard to their own promise to the community of Tulsa Oklahoma. Why? I will tell you why. A white women demonstrating for a black man is the most intolerable thing to the white supremacist . White people who speak out, demonstrate, and fight for equality for all are considered traitors to their race by the fascist, anti-American, in humane leaders of our great country. Our elite leaders are enemies of the people. They count us as slaves and slaves must do as they are told. Slaves fear the result of disobedience in spite of what they know to be right. They are, for various reason, incapable of finding the light within themselves and being true to what they know to be right and just. With no regard for their fellow human beings, they concern themselves with their-selves. They follow the philosophy of "Me, my four and no more." They are satisfied with just the crumbs from the elite masters table, and fear these people who have been given everything on a silver platter and not earning anything they posses. These elitist have been given a since of entitlement. They believe that everybody owes them everything because they were born rich. The United States of America is not a democracy. We are not a republic. Our great country practices elitism. The bill of rights are not enforced by our leaders. We are there slaves, and must do their bidding as they demand. When somebody speaks out and stands up for truth and justice for all people, they will be dealt with, even to the point of false criminal convictions and incarceration in a variety of ways and yes, even death. I know that putting this post here puts me in jeopardy of such punishment. I am ready for their attack. I will take their beating, but I will be heard. We the people of the United States must wake up, stand up, speak up! We must band together and demand that these elitist recognize and guarantee our rights. This is their job, a job that they have promised to fulfill. " all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, these rights include life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and Governments are established to ensure these rights". They made the promise and took the oath to do such a thing, but they refuse to fulfill this promise to their constituents. One of our members to the house representatives said it loud and clear, "I do not represent you. I represent myself" These are the people that take charge and manipulate the ignorant masses to stay in control. No matter what your religious beliefs are, or where you live, your rights were violated, just like your right to life is taken every time a law enforcement officer murders a fellow citizen. No matter what the color of your skin is, it is time for all of us to look within ourselves, follow the light within and find the courage to stand and demand our rights to be ensured. God bless America!

Last edited:
Your basic human rights were violated when the president of the United States of America visited Tulsa, Oklahoma USA recently. A teacher was on a public sidewalk, sitting down, praying and was arrested for her actions because she wore a shirt that read "I cant breath". The mayor of Tulsa assured the citizens of Tulsa that peaseful protest would be tolerated. However, instead of toloerateig her peaceful behavior she was illegally arestted by officers of the law that gave no regard whatsoever to the mayors promise or basic human rights, and made a conienous choise to violatate the rule of law that governs every single citizen of this country. In addition to violating the US constitution, they violated their own oath as an officer of the law. They gave no regard to their own promise to the community of Tulsa Oklahoma. Why? I will tell you why. A white women demonstrateing for a black man is the most intollerable thing to the white supprimasit. White people who speak out, demonstrate, and fight for equality for all are considered traitors to their race by the fashist, anti-American, in humane leaders of our great country. Our elitist leaders are enemies of the people. They count us as slaves and slaves must do as they are told. Slaves fear the result of disobidience in spite of what they know to be right. They are, for various reason, incapable of finding the light within themselves and being true to what they know to be right and just. With no regard for their fellow human beings, they concern themselves with theirselves. They follow the philosophy of "Me my four and no more." They are satified with just the crumbs from the elite masters table, and fear these people who have been given evrything on a silver platter and not earning anything they posses. These elitist have been given a since of intitlement. They believe that everybody owes them everything because they were born rich. The United States of America is not a democracy. We are not a republic. Our great country practises eliteism. The bill of rights are not practiced by our leaders. We are there slaves, and must do their bidding as they demand. When somebody speaks out and stands up for truth and justice for all people, they will be dealt with even to the point of false crimal convictions and incarceration in a variety of ways and yes, even death. I know that puting this post here puts me in jepardy of such punishment. I am ready for their attack. I will take their beating, but I will be heard. We the people of the United Staes must wake up, stand up, speak up! We must band together and demand that these elitist reconize and garauntee our rights. This is their job, a job that they have promised to fulfill. " all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, these rights include life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness and Governments are established to ensure these rights". They made the promise and took the oath to do such a thing, but they refuse to fulfill this promise to their constituents. One of our representative said it loud and clear, "I do not represent you. I represent myself" These are the people that take charge and maniputate the ignorant masses to stay in control. No matter what your religous beliefs are, or where you live, your rights were violated, just like your right to life is taken every time a law enforcement officer murders a fellow citizen. No matter what the color of your skin is, it is time that all of us to look within ourselves, follow the light within and find the courage to stand and demand our rights to be ensured. God bless America!
She said by wearing the shirt and covering up her identity proved her point.
She is a part of the community and has donated to it. Says a whole lot about perception.

Your basic human rights were violated when the president of the United States of America visited Tulsa, Oklahoma USA recently. A teacher was on a public sidewalk, sitting down, praying and was arrested for her actions because she wore a shirt that read "I cant breath". The mayor of Tulsa assured the citizens of Tulsa that peaseful protest would be tolerated. However, instead of toloerateig her peaceful behavior she was illegally arestted by officers of the law that gave no regard whatsoever to the mayors promise or basic human rights, and made a conienous choise to violatate the rule of law that governs every single citizen of this country. In addition to violating the US constitution, they violated their own oath as an officer of the law. They gave no regard to their own promise to the community of Tulsa Oklahoma. Why? I will tell you why. A white women demonstrateing for a black man is the most intollerable thing to the white supprimasit. White people who speak out, demonstrate, and fight for equality for all are considered traitors to their race by the fashist, anti-American, in humane leaders of our great country. Our elitist leaders are enemies of the people. They count us as slaves and slaves must do as they are told. Slaves fear the result of disobidience in spite of what they know to be right. They are, for various reason, incapable of finding the light within themselves and being true to what they know to be right and just. With no regard for their fellow human beings, they concern themselves with theirselves. They follow the philosophy of "Me my four and no more." They are satified with just the crumbs from the elite masters table, and fear these people who have been given evrything on a silver platter and not earning anything they posses. These elitist have been given a since of intitlement. They believe that everybody owes them everything because they were born rich. The United States of America is not a democracy. We are not a republic. Our great country practises eliteism. The bill of rights are not practiced by our leaders. We are there slaves, and must do their bidding as they demand. When somebody speaks out and stands up for truth and justice for all people, they will be dealt with even to the point of false crimal convictions and incarceration in a variety of ways and yes, even death. I know that puting this post here puts me in jepardy of such punishment. I am ready for their attack. I will take their beating, but I will be heard. We the people of the United Staes must wake up, stand up, speak up! We must band together and demand that these elitist reconize and garauntee our rights. This is their job, a job that they have promised to fulfill. " all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, these rights include life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness and Governments are established to ensure these rights". They made the promise and took the oath to do such a thing, but they refuse to fulfill this promise to their constituents. One of our representative said it loud and clear, "I do not represent you. I represent myself" These are the people that take charge and maniputate the ignorant masses to stay in control. No matter what your religous beliefs are, or where you live, your rights were violated, just like your right to life is taken every time a law enforcement officer murders a fellow citizen. No matter what the color of your skin is, it is time that all of us to look within ourselves, follow the light within and find the courage to stand and demand our rights to be ensured. God bless America!
how were my rights violated whenn it happened to another person???

Your basic human rights were violated when the president of the United States of America visited Tulsa, Oklahoma USA recently. A teacher was on a public sidewalk, sitting down, praying and was arrested for her actions because she wore a shirt that read "I cant breath". The mayor of Tulsa assured the citizens of Tulsa that peaceful protest would be tolerated. However, instead of toloerateig her peaceful behavior she was illegally arested by officers of the law that gave no regard whatsoever to the mayors promise or basic human rights, and made a conscious choice to violatate the rule of law that governs every single citizen of this country. In addition to violating the US constitution, they violated their own oath as an officer of the law. They gave no regard to their own promise to the community of Tulsa Oklahoma. Why? I will tell you why. A white women demonstrateing for a black man is the most intollerable thing to the white supremacist . White people who speak out, demonstrate, and fight for equality for all are considered traitors to their race by the fascist, anti-American, in humane leaders of our great country. Our elite leaders are enemies of the people. They count us as slaves and slaves must do as they are told. Slaves fear the result of disobidience in spite of what they know to be right. They are, for various reason, incapable of finding the light within themselves and being true to what they know to be right and just. With no regard for their fellow human beings, they concern themselves with theirselves. They follow the philosophy of "Me my four and no more." They are satisfied with just the crumbs from the elite masters table, and fear these people who have been given evrything on a silver platter and not earning anything they posses. These elitist have been given a since of intitlement. They believe that everybody owes them everything because they were born rich. The United States of America is not a democracy. We are not a republic. Our great country practises eliteism. The bill of rights are not practiced by our leaders. We are there slaves, and must do their bidding as they demand. When somebody speaks out and stands up for truth and justice for all people, they will be dealt with even to the point of false crimal convictions and incarceration in a variety of ways and yes, even death. I know that puting this post here puts me in jepardy of such punishment. I am ready for their attack. I will take their beating, but I will be heard. We the people of the United States must wake up, stand up, speak up! We must band together and demand that these elitist reconize and garauntee our rights. This is their job, a job that they have promised to fulfill. " all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, these rights include life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and Governments are established to ensure these rights". They made the promise and took the oath to do such a thing, but they refuse to fulfill this promise to their constituents. One of our memberrs to the house representatives said it loud and clear, "I do not represent you. I represent myself" These are the people that take charge and maniputate the ignorant masses to stay in control. No matter what your religous beliefs are, or where you live, your rights were violated, just like your right to life is taken every time a law enforcement officer murders a fellow citizen. No matter what the color of your skin is, it is time for all of us to look within ourselves, follow the light within and find the courage to stand and demand our rights to be ensured. God bless America!
A white women demonstrateing for a black man is the most intollerable thing to the white supprimasit.
I for one would love to get rid of the Department of Education, as its failure to educate the masses is proven by this guy/girl/thing..
Sorry, but you lost me at white supprimasit. What the fuck is a white supprimasit? Is it a new species, found on Earth?

tolerance.jpg

Your basic human rights were violated when the president of the United States of America visited Tulsa, Oklahoma USA recently. A teacher was on a public sidewalk, sitting down, praying was arrested for her actions because she wore a shirt that read "I cant breath". The mayor of Tulsa assured the citizens of Tulsa that peaceful protest would be tolerated. However, instead of tolerating her peaceful behavior she was illegally arrested by officers of the law that gave no regard whatsoever to the mayors promise or basic human rights, and made a conscious choice to violate the rule of law that governs every single citizen and government representative of this country. In addition to violating the US constitution, they violated their own oath as an officer of the law. They gave no regard to their own promise to the community of Tulsa Oklahoma. Why? I will tell you why. A white women demonstrating for a black man is the most intolerable thing to the white supremacist . White people who speak out, demonstrate, and fight for equality for all are considered traitors to their race by the fascist, anti-American, in humane leaders of our great country. Our elite leaders are enemies of the people. They count us as slaves and slaves must do as they are told. Slaves fear the result of disobedience in spite of what they know to be right. They are, for various reason, incapable of finding the light within themselves and being true to what they know to be right and just. With no regard for their fellow human beings, they concern themselves with their-selves. They follow the philosophy of "Me, my four and no more." They are satisfied with just the crumbs from the elite masters table, and fear these people who have been given everything on a silver platter and not earning anything they posses. These elitist have been given a since of entitlement. They believe that everybody owes them everything because they were born rich. The United States of America is not a democracy. We are not a republic. Our great country practices elitism. The bill of rights are not enforced by our leaders. We are there slaves, and must do their bidding as they demand. When somebody speaks out and stands up for truth and justice for all people, they will be dealt with, even to the point of false criminal convictions and incarceration in a variety of ways and yes, even death. I know that putting this post here puts me in jeopardy of such punishment. I am ready for their attack. I will take their beating, but I will be heard. We the people of the United States must wake up, stand up, speak up! We must band together and demand that these elitist recognize and guarantee our rights. This is their job, a job that they have promised to fulfill. " all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, these rights include life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and Governments are established to ensure these rights". They made the promise and took the oath to do such a thing, but they refuse to fulfill this promise to their constituents. One of our members to the house representatives said it loud and clear, "I do not represent you. I represent myself" These are the people that take charge and manipulate the ignorant masses to stay in control. No matter what your religious beliefs are, or where you live, your rights were violated, just like your right to life is taken every time a law enforcement officer murders a fellow citizen. No matter what the color of your skin is, it is time for all of us to look within ourselves, follow the light within and find the courage to stand and demand our rights to be ensured. God bless America!
Hey fascist youth, learn how to fucking write a paragraph.......

Dummmie!. As Marctel or whoever. He said just this morning that a white person who has a black friend, or a friend at his weddin is a racist. So the white woman sitting on the sidewalk advocativing for a black man is a racist. So, kick her hard.

Did you have the same reaction when Church members practicing social distancing were harassed and arrested by Police? I'm guessing the answer is 'NO' and I'm also guessing you won't reply. Welcome to the board.

Thanks for the communist slant on freedom of speech.
I can tell you're not going to be here for long.

Paragraph breaks, please. That, and my first impression of your world outlook is of a person wearing blinders, missing out on all the good stuff in life that comes with embracing and living truth, justice and the American Way. Don't let the democratic party's radical ideology ride you like a gelding.

Forum List

Back