Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...

Anyone who doesn't believe a republican will do all they can to take freedom and reproductive rights from women has not been paying attention to what has been happening in red states.

Youngkins comments likely give him a loss

The democrats in Virginia need to quickly make an ad with that recording.

They need to make sure that recording is played on every radio and TV in the state.

The women of Virginia need to know this. That is if they don't know it already.

Women need to know that if they vote for a republican they will lose their freedom and reproductive rights.

Women also need to know the republicans will deceive and lie about it during an election so they can get elected then take freedom and reproductive rights from women.

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

Youngkin's odds of winning diminished once Trump backed him. It is a statistical fact that trump backed candidates more often than not lose their election. As far as whether Virginians are aware of what you said, I am aware that McAulliffe has stated Virginia will turn into Texas with regards to its abortion policy if Youngkin is elected. And I dont even live in Virginia. So I"m pretty sure Virginian voters are aware of it.

The democrats in Virginia need to quickly make an ad with that recording.

They need to make sure that recording is played on every radio and TV in the state.

The women of Virginia need to know this. That is if they don't know it already.

Women need to know that if they vote for a republican they will lose their freedom and reproductive rights.

Women also need to know the republicans will deceive and lie about it during an election so they can get elected then take freedom and reproductive rights from women.
Youngkin is a wolf in sheep’s clothing

The women in VA now know this

only the baby killers are worried about it,,

FUCK THOSE PRICKS,,

he wants to stop the death of helpless children,, sure does,,

what worries me is it piss's people like you off,,

youre a bunch of fucking baby killers is what you are,,
The majority of Ameicans disagree with your stance on abortion. You are a minority. Abortion will remain a legal option in America. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Youngkin obviously cares enough about the issue to try to keep his real views secret
Every politician does that. Next.

That being said, ignoring the millions of pro-life women in the country is a foolish idea.

Anyone who doesn't believe a republican will do all they can to take freedom and reproductive rights from women has not been paying attention to what has been happening in red states.
Wow, drunk all the Kool-Aid?

They already vote Republican

The key is to energize pro-choice women who are moderate or independent
The key is to energize, period. Why do you think TRUMP! won? Because he energized people to vote while Hillary didn't. Youngkin has the same dynamic going for him. Virginia Republicans are very fed up with democrat shenanigans. Hopefully, they will turn out in droves while the democrats stay home because they don't like how their candidate revealed he doesn't want parents to have a say in what their kids are taught in schools.

The majority of Ameicans disagree with your stance on abortion. You are a minority. Abortion will remain a legal option in America. And there is nothing you can do about it.
really?? so because more people think its OK to murder a helpless child I should just shut up and go along with it??

FUCK THAT SHIT,,

how would you know that?? youre just making excuses so you can keep killing helpless children because youre baby killers,,
How do we know that?

You know what Republicans call black women who decide to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens

Easy to spot when Dimwingers are in trouble………they bring out EVIL REPUBLICANS ARE GONNA TAKE YOUR RIGHT TO KILL YOUR KID AWAY!

Next up: Throw granny off a cliff.

How do we know that?

You know what Republicans call black women who decide to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens
What a racist you are. Black people who have a baby are are welfare Queens, huh?

Typical racist Dimwinger.

You live in VA?

Forum List

Back