Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...

They will need to program that into the voting machines that actually choose the candidate.

We don't want our robots being low-information voters.

It's got nothing to do with Biden.

The guy is on tape not only saying he WILL go after abortion but that he's being dishonest about it
Terry McAuliffe (D) stated that parents should not be involved in what is taught in schools. This is why the race in Virginia is so tight. Democrats don’t want parents involved in their child’s education. Parents disagree.

Or......................................you could vote for the retread that believes parents should not have a say in what schools shove down your kids throat!

I think it's telling that even Youngkin knows how unpopular his abortion position is...

Democrats are presenting a total loser, sissy boy puppet as their candidate and their totalitarian platform is scaring the hell out of Americans. That's why intelligent Virginians oppose McAuliffe. Abortion and racism are the bullshit issues they always fall back on. They sure don't want to publicize their hatred of the American taxpayer, worker and middle class. And they definitely don't want to mention their confiscation of our rights, freedoms and liberty. The only things the stale Democrat party always fall back on are their love of government funded abortions and the blanket claims of racism against Republicans. Pretty shallow.

Last edited:

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

most virginians are more concerned with the dems, lead by terry, assault on their kids…then worried about what may or may not happen with abortion on demand if the GOP takes the State House as well as the Gov Mansion

Desperation.
What’s next? Youngkin will take your SS check and give It to billionaires?

Sounds like a reason to vote for him.

Forum List

Back