Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...

Last edited:

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until elected

only the baby killers are worried about it,,

FUCK THOSE PRICKS,,

1635301168234.jpeg

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until elected

you lie. desperate attempt to help McAuliffe. Democrats are in trouble in Virginia.

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

so what?

The real issues in Virginia are the previous regime running around in black face and klan sheets.

The Abortion issue isn't particularly of concern, and pro-abort voters should still vote for him unless they are racist.

Considering he can't do anything without a willing legislature, it's pretty much meaningless.
If any members of the legislature are up for election this should be well remembered...but a governor can do a lot of harm to abortion rights on his own...including messing with elections going forward.

Don't worry Democrats, the election is "fortified". If Democrats lose in Virginia I'll be shocked. Watching Republicans get their hopes up thinking the number of votes matters is sad.

Last edited:

Wait, so parents can decide if their child should live or die but should not be part of the decision making process when it comes to what is being taught in schools to those children, assuming of course they decide not to kill them?

Interesting.

GOP is now composed solely of whack-jobs, and whack-jobs are gonna whack.

Everyone should have seen this coming.

If any members of the legislature are up for election this should be well remembered...but a governor can do a lot of harm to abortion rights on his own...including messing with elections going forward.

Reacher is reaching by reaching.

Youngkins comments likely give him a loss

Forum List

Back