Young Women in NH ‘Offended’ Clinton Using Gender as Political Tool

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now this is down right interesting. The women on MSNBC seem shocked that women in college actually look at issues before gender. Wow, just wow how little they obviously think of women and they are women. I could understand some redneck hillbilly having such an attitude but women on MSNBC? Really? Do all women think that a vagina is a quality more important then a person who does not outright lie?

Why Hillary?

Whatever group or faction you claim to represent
ought to agree you represent them.

Maybe we are finally seeing the breakdown in the media
that this "collective mentality" has a limit.
And you can't expect to make generalizations and include everyone in that group.

We need individual direct representation first,
before delegating representation indirectly to others, not the other way around.

Well libatards decided being black was the best qualification to be president. So I guess they think now that having a vagina is a qualification now. They aren't very smart.

Now this is down right interesting. The women on MSNBC seem shocked that women in college actually look at issues before gender. Wow, just wow how little they obviously think of women and they are women. I could understand some redneck hillbilly having such an attitude but women on MSNBC? Really? Do all women think that a vagina is a quality more important then a person who does not outright lie?

Why Hillary?

Well libatards decided being black was the best qualification to be president. So I guess they think now that having a vagina is a qualification now. They aren't very smart.

Clinton is in trouble with the DNC. If you are anti-Hillary, you would probably be happy to know the odds are more than 50-50 she will be kicked to the curb by no later than the end of March if her numbers do not improve.

Don't be to happy though. If that happens, the Democratic odds of winning the Whitehouse goes up tremendously unless they pull someone like Al Gore off the bench. (which if they do, hurray for us)

I do not bet in Las Vegas, but if I did, I would lean towards.................if Rubio keeps going up, Hillary will absolutely be replaced. If Cruz is in command, the odds are 50-50. If Trump is looking likely, they will probably leave her as their standard bearer and take their chances.

Why Hillary?

Clinton is in trouble with the DNC. If you are anti-Hillary, you would probably be happy to know the odds are more than 50-50 she will be kicked to the curb by no later than the end of March if her numbers do not improve.

Don't be to happy though. If that happens, the Democratic odds of winning the Whitehouse goes up tremendously unless they pull someone like Al Gore off the bench. (which if they do, hurray for us)

I do not bet in Las Vegas, but if I did, I would lean towards.................if Rubio keeps going up, Hillary will absolutely be replaced. If Cruz is in command, the odds are 50-50. If Trump is looking likely, they will probably leave her as their standard bearer and take their chances.

Good summary. In other words the DNC is going to do whatever they think will win, nothing else matters.

Forum List

Back