Young victims of the transgender industry/Democratic Party coalition

You dishonest and hysterically transphobic shit bags keep digging up these anecdotal horror stories and present them in a way that implies that this sort of thing is widespread and condones by all advocates of trans kids. We do not support top surgery for a 15 year old, especially one with a developmental disability. It sound very much as though there were problems in that family and that quite possibly, the medical profession failed her. But we only have one side of the story.

Stay away from the kids.

This is a very small group and I'm not an expert on transgenderism. I do think it's real that people could believe they are trapped in the wrong body.
People believe they can fly, too, but we don't assist them off the cliff.

You dishonest and hysterically transphobic shit bags keep digging up these anecdotal horror stories and present them in a way that implies that this sort of thing is widespread and condones by all advocates of trans kids. We do not support top surgery for a 15 year old, especially one with a developmental disability. It sound very much as though there were problems in that family and that quite possibly, the medical profession failed her. But we only have one side of the story.
You and your ilk have been promoting trans surgeries on kids with developmental disabilities in a large percentage of cases. Mutilating these children is disgusting.

I know that the surgery for turning a girl into a boy is an Addadictome, but what is it called for turning a boy into a girl?

Children are being mutilated and some folks think it's a good thing. Those sick fucks should be ashamed of themselves.

Children are being mutilated and some folks think it's a good thing. Those sick fucks should be ashamed of themselves.

To be ashamed in such a manner would require a conscience, a sense of right and wrong, and the capacity to recognize the inherent wrongness of what they have done, what they have defended.

I think that it is clear that we are dealing with creatures that are completely lacking in these attributes.

Nobody should be mutilating children.

7cefk5.jpg

Forum List

Back