Young Sheldon

Tonight's show was awesome. Everything that Georgie said to MeMaw was true. I didn't feel one bit sorry for her. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but June could've taken MeMaw to court over that money, right?

God bless you and each member of the cast always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although I felt kind of bad for Mr. Cooper when he saw Mrs. Cooper sitting there with Pastor Rob. The big question is will those two get closer at some point and how well will things end up going for Mrs. Sparks and the high school principal?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I love the recent episode where he finally gets the bedroom all to himself, only what makes me lose it is when Mr. Cooper imitates the smile that he sees on Sheldon's face. :D :D :D

God bless you and each cast member always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good although I can't help but wonder how long the high school librarian dated the teacher that Georgie saw her with during an episode from last season. To me, Mrs. Cooper could've at least waited until the end of the Bible gathering to share her product with the other ladies. In my opinion, in certain situations it is better to do one thing at a time and to have the Lord be the first priority should he be anywhere on the list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was sad. I felt for Mr. Cooper. I am sure that he is wishing that he had taking the job offer that he got back in season two I believe it was.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was cool seeing Dr. Chen from the ER show be a part of last night's episode. She was Dr. Lee. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

To me, the funniest moment during last night's show is when we find out how slow Dr. S. was driving. Steve Urkel would've have out driven him in that little ride of his because I remember him one time saying that the maximum speed for his vehicle is 30 MPH. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't understand why Mr. Cooper got mad at Coach Wilkins during last night's show. If he does end up getting fired, the slot will have to be filled by someone. I did however feel bad for him when that guy from the school came into the sporting goods store. I don't understand the situation with MeMaw and Dale. I get why he didn't care for her new car considering his being as tall as he is, but in my opinion, a way to make things work could've been found. Why can't the travelling that he wants to do with her be done just a little bit at a time? That way, anything that she wants to take a stab at can still be done too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did Missy's cotton candy maker not come with an instruction manual that talks about how to keep it from getting bug infested?

Two questions that I forgot to ask about MeMaw's situation is did Reba's character get any of the fortune since she was made a partner in an earlier episode. Also, if Georgie was given $100 of it just like his brother and sister, what did his money go towards?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One question that I have concerning Mr. Cooper's situation is what makes Dale's offer a handout in Mr. Cooper's opinion and not what he was looking for at Sheldon's school? A new job is what he is trying to score in case his current hustle is headed for the toilet and to me, any job should do for the time being if the money is needed badly enough.

Tonight's 100th episode was awesome although I felt bad for Mr. Cooper. Him and Dale may be friends, but they are also boss and employee now, and so therefore Mr. Cooper most likely can't say just anything to him. I'll admit that I felt bad for Paige and according to what was said, I guess that she never learns about Sheldon letting Missy know of the situation which of course is what led to Mrs. Cooper getting wind of it. I am rather surprised that Sheldon cared enough to try and make her a care package. He already made it clear to her that he didn't want the friends that he already has and so why be so much of one to her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Georgie, Georgie, Georgie.....all that I can say is that I am glad that he isn't with Jana anymore.

Last night's show was good. I thought that Georgie was going to be slapped when he asked his girlfriend if she had been to bed with anyone else. Is Mr. Cooper going to be fired from the school or not? Two bad words are dropped during the film that Missy recommends to the preacher. In other words, how does she know that the Lord is OK with such content? Also, the main character of that film is anything but dumb. If anything, the dog is a life saver. I am however glad that Missy called her mother out on not only her dishonesty, but how there isn't anything out there that is ever enough for her. I also loved hearing her remind her mother that their home is not prepared for the presence of a baby. The only reason why I am happy about how things ended up going for Missy is that it probably kept her from jumping off of a certain bench too early. I can most definitely relate to Sheldon and Dr. L. and how alone they feel where the fanbase of their favorite deceased people are concerned. Sometimes I feel like I am the only fan of who my favorite deceased people are. Is MeMaw ever going to tell Dr. Linkletter that she is not interested in him? I loved the interaction between Dale and Mr. Cooper. I am guessing that Dr. S. is not working at the grocery store anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's episode was good. The writers having Missy sing "Achy Breaky Heart" song tells us that the show is now set in the year 1992. I wonder why the writers did not have Mr. Cooper say, "I love you." to Sheldon and Missy. when they said it to him first. Mr. and Mrs. Cooper are lucky that Mandy even showed up to meet them. She has no intention of staying with Georgie and so why meet his parents? I also thought that Mandy worked at a TV station or is that what she did where she used to live in Oklahoma? What I loved about tonight's episode is Georgie's effort to step up. My only question is, am I the only one who noticed him doing that?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Missy at one point said to Sheldon that their next birthday is months away. I thought that they just had one because I remember it once being said that they were born in the month of March.

Last night's show was good. To me, out of those who found out about the family secret, who Sheldon went to is the most distant from the situation compared to everyone else who found out from the other family members. Right me if I am wrong, but the school that Sheldon goes to is like an hour away from where the Cooper family is, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

After seeing tonight's show, I have just one question for Missy.....why couldn't you just say to that boy, "Don't want me and my family in the game? Don't show us how to play it!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I feel bad for the preacher of the church. If anyone from the congregation were to see him defend the Coopers in any way, he would only end up being the next person to be out of a job.

Last night's show was good. I love what Missy had to say to Sheldon about getting older. Focus more on whatever you do hope to accomplish. I wonder what happened with MeMaw and Georgie.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just saw at another forum that I go to that the fifth season of this show will be available for purchase on September 6th.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Season five got released today. I ordered my copy at the Wal-Mart website. $21.90 was my total because there was no shipping charge which actually surprised me. Usually if you don't spend at least $35.00, there is a $5.99 shipping charge.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Season six starts on September 29th. :) :) :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back