Young Sheldon

In my opinion, tonight's show was such a great way to close the current season to where I wonder what the next episode was going to have happen in it since it I guess was supposed to be the real season closer.

I am glad that Sheldon and Mr. Cooper tore into Mrs. Cooper about what a control freak she is. Missy blaming Sheldon for the fight that their parents were having only made me wish that she was booted from the ball team and I LOVED watching Georgie and MeMaw leave their mark on the sporting goods store! :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The moment between Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Sparks was sweet and the nice things that were said about Sheldon during his film were very heart warming. I am so happy that Dr. Sturgis was so quick to welcome Sheldon back to his class after the disagreement that they had earlier in the season. Maybe Georgie will eventually receive the same treatment at the auto parts store that he used to work at should a spot for him become available there. When I heard Sheldon say "I want dad.", right then is when I cried because his dad can not be shared with someone like me who wasn't blessed with much in the parental area.

Last night's season four opener was awesome. I love how Sheldon dedicated his graduating to Missy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that I did not agree with was Dale giving Georgie that money back. To me, his job should've been the only thing that Georgie got to keep considering how much money went missing on his watch. To me, when you make a mess, you clean it up which is why I think that money should've remained with Dale.

Last night's show was good, but it made me wonder if we have seen the last of the actor who is currently playing Georgie's boss. He was supposed to get his own show, but with the pandemic going on, I don't know if its been shelved or not.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but it made me wonder if we have seen the last of the actor who is currently playing Georgie's boss. He was supposed to get his own show, but with the pandemic going on, I don't know if its been shelved or not.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that hospital bill should've been sent to the Sparks' address.

What I loved about yesterday's show was Missy once again being the person who made all the difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ It was their bird not being tended to properly that created the whole mess and so yes, it should have been them who footed the bill.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're an idiot if you think that the Sparks family should have paid for Sheldon's broken arm.
What if another accident had happened due to the dog that took off after Sheldon at the end of the episode? To me, I would've ordered that the dog be put down. Sheldon could've been hit by a car while trying to get away from the animal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ It was their bird not being tended to properly that created the whole mess and so yes, it should have been them who footed the bill.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You're an idiot if you think that the Sparks family should have paid for Sheldon's broken arm.
What if another accident had happened due to the dog that took off after Sheldon at the end of the episode? To me, I would've ordered that the dog be put down. Sheldon could've been hit by a car while trying to get away from the animal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Billy let the chicken get off of it's leash, and because the animal was able to do so, Billy had no control over it. Therefore, I don't think that the Sparks family owed the Cooper family anything.

As far as dogs? When I was stationed in Millington TN back in the mid 80's, I was racing bicycles and commuted to work on one (7 miles each way). I had a dog that showed up one day and would routinely chase me for around 1/4 mile every time I went by a certain part of the road. There were no houses or people in that particular area, so I didn't know if the dog was wild or not, nor did I know who it's owner was. One day, in Bicycling magazine, I read of a sure fire way to stop dogs, and that was by squirting them with a water bottle. Well, shortly after I learned that, the dog came after me (damn thing could hit 25 mph), and I squirted my water bottle at him, going directly up his nose. The dog tried to stop (remember, I said we were hitting 25 mph), and ended up turning into a fuzzy boulder rolling down the road.

Never had a problem from that dog again. Yes, he still liked to race me, but he did it from across the fence, in the field next to the road.

^^^ One dog can not speak for the rest and Sheldon crashed because that bird was let loose from its leash, therefore, those who are supposed to be in charge of it is to clean up whatever accident takes place because of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ One dog can not speak for the rest and Sheldon crashed because that bird was let loose from its leash, therefore, those who are supposed to be in charge of it is to clean up whatever accident takes place because of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're an idiot if you think you can control the actions of animals. And, if that animal decides to do it's own thing, there is nothing you can do to stop it. You're right, one dog does not speak for the way or actions of the rest. Are you saying that the chicken speaks for the entire Sparks family?

^^^ That bird may not speak for the family, but because the family decided to take ownership of the bird, that makes them responsible for all that takes place because of what that bird goes out there and does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although, I hated seeing the girl that we see Georgie with. They were supposed to have broken up. I miss Veronica, but if my memory serves me, she was ahead of Georgie in high school and so I guess that she has already graduated because Georgie is now in his senior of high school. To me, the way that Paige responded to Sheldon at the end of the show only dug her hole deeper because her being at that Bible camp was already her punishment for being caught with cigarettes sometime earlier. When Sheldon said what he said to her, she should've smiled at him and said, "Thank you for letting me know what a difference it is that I make in your life too. Not only am I the reason why my parents got divorced, but I got you to read about something that you claim to have absolutely zero belief in. Thank you for letting me know how much of a flake it is that I am not." :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. I am glad that Mrs. Cooper finally acknowledged all that Mr. Cooper does for the family. The only thing that came to my mind was him turning down the Oklahoma job offer during the show's second season because of how the family felt about having to relocate. In my opinion, if Dale is really serious about wanting to get married again, he may as well head on back to the fishing hole and cast his line once again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Jana should take another pregnancy test to make sure that the one that she has already taken is accurate enough.

Last night's show was good although I do have a question. Can Mrs. Cooper get in trouble for letting them students think that she herself is a student too?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Mr. Cooper owes Georgie a bike ride if he is nice enough to take the preacher out for one too.

Last night's show was good. I loved when Georgie started singing that "Cherry Pie" song. Dr. Link Letter being willing to help Sheldon if needed didn't surprise me. Anything to make himself look good in MeMaw's opinion. What is the deal with Sheldon's philosophy teacher? She sounds like she is still at the Grateful Dead concert that she spoke of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I don't know why Georgie started cutting class, but I most definitely do not blame him for blowing off his being of the football team. If he spends most of his time on the bench, what is the point in showing up then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Reba looked pretty during the wedding reception scenes of last night's episode, but her character's attitude sucked.

God bless you and the whole cast always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just finished watching my season two DVD. I can not get over how much the kids have grown since then.

To me, tonight's show couldn't have been better. The situation concerning Sheldon was hysterical. In my opinion, if Sheldon wasn't wanted in a certain kind of game, why was he shown how to play?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back