Young Sheldon

Tonight's show couldn't have been better, but it did leave me with a question concerning the job situation. Does Mrs. Cooper still work at the bowling alley?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It was said tonight that Sheldon is now 14 years old. :) :) :)

I didn't say much in my last message, but after watching the show again, my most favorite thing about the show is the fact that even if Georgie had not scored a job working for Mandy's dad, he still had options considering his prior work experience. He could've gone back to work at the sporting goods store or the body shop where Billy's dad works and it did look like Mandy's mom was started to come around when she saw Georgie reading to the baby. I loved it when he said that the baby may look like her mommy and grandmother, but she poops like her daddy!
:D

My only complaint would be that we didn't get to see how well Sheldon could've done being a lawyer for MeMaw. He did so well going up against the IRS. When he came to MeMaw with his plan for her, I am guessing that maybe he just wasn't done with all of his learning yet and speaking of MeMaw, I would love to know how long that secret stash had been in the Cooper house. Was it there before the storm that blew through her own home or after?

Have we seen the last of Pastor Rob, Mrs. Sparks, and the character that singing legend Reba McEntire gave to us? The last time that we saw her MeMaw made her a partner where the gambling room was concerned to make up for the jackpot money that she did not have to pay Reba's character.

God bless you and Reba and the other cast members always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back