Young Patriot goes off on Obedient Americans

Not this time bud. We all know what this is gonna take...and you wont find it in any court room.
This time it is for all the marbles. The system is no use, against the system.

Did you not pay attention? There were 3-4 lawsuits ruled on and they all came down on the side of the church.

This time? What time? What happened?

Did you not pay attention? There were 3-4 lawsuits ruled on and they all came down on the side of the church.

This time? What time? What happened?
Government and healthcare workers will be terminated from employment if you do not have a vaccination.
Private enterprise will require you to show vaccination status via app to use their services. That will eventually include purchase of food.
What are you going to do about that? Sue them? For what?
Eventually, you will have to provide vaccine status to drive cars, use government services, access government buildings.

You have no idea what is coming. This is the start of the Beast System.

Better get right.

Government and healthcare workers will be terminated from employment if you do not have a vaccination.
Private enterprise will require you to show vaccination status via app to use their services. That will eventually include purchase of food.
Eventually, you will have to provide vaccine status to drive cars, use government services, access government buildings.

Better get right.

I addressed a specific issue he pointed out. If you want to address something different, fine.

Nobody is going to do squat going forward. People are going to ignore restrictions.

Better get right.
I agree part way until you went off of the grid with the purchase of food and beyond. They are not going that far and if any moron ever did they would be dinner.

I addressed a specific issue he pointed out. If you want to address something different, fine.

Nobody is going to do squat going forward. People are going to ignore restrictions.

Guess again, cupcake. You want Government Employment? You will get vaccinated. Or you will wear a mask and be tested each and every week or not be employed. Look for Health Departments and Services to follow suit, why they haven't already is beyond me. And that is right now. If it doesn't get better, look for tightening up of employment. And the Courts have already sided with the Employers.

Guess again, cupcake. You want Government Employment? You will get vaccinated. Or you will wear a mask and be tested each and every week or not be employed. Look for Health Departments and Services to follow suit, why they haven't already is beyond me. And that is right now. If it doesn't get better, look for tightening up of employment. And the Courts have already sided with the Employers.

I don't want government employment. I'm retired.

Hate to break it to you but I am a conservative and get insulted when one of you animals claim you are one. Public Safety is not and never has been a political football.

Conservative? What are you trying to conserve, for pity's sake?

Where is he on this issue:
Mounting research suggests the variants are placing greater strain on the vaccines. When people are infected with the delta variant, Huffman said they produce a thousand times greater viral load than seen from the original COVID-19 strain. That means the delta variant is more efficient at spreading and every time an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks, they potentially release much more of the virus — and opportunities to get someone else sick — than earlier in the pandemic.

Forum List

Back