Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

Any murder is a bad murder.
I decided to skip the hyper-partisan resources.
Here’s what I found.

Pitiful.
Were these BLM Staff or just random people saying Black Lives Matter?

This story is dishonest.

This one seems to be more honest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

Murder is wrong period, but was it necessary for the N word to be said?

Last edited:
All lives matter!

Come and get me!
White lives have always mattered more than anybody elses.
Must be true, each weekend a hundred Blacks shoot each other and you dont hear a peep from BLM about it.
Whites don't seem to be much concerned with their own lives. Each weekend a hundred whites shoot each other too but you're so busy trying to denigrate blacks for opposing white supremacy that you don't care.

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

They're the real deal, IM2.

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

They're the real deal, IM2.
That word started the conflict. Had that word not been said by the white person there would have been no tragedy. This is what racist trash like you can't understand. So let me break it down for you.

If the white person had not said the n word, the blacks would not have replied with "black lives matter." Without that said, the woman would not have amplified the situation with her racist response, "all lives matter." There would have been no confrontation. So just who in this situation really is your so called read deal?

White lives have always mattered more than anybody elses. That's why WHITE LIES don't matter.
1594700279033.png

What world do you live in?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I live in the same world you do.

Great song.

Forum List

Back