Young Men who live with women as “platonic friends”

This scene from the sopranos hits the nail on the head. Here we have meadow and her boyfriend along with two of their roommates a man and a woman. Now presumably we think OK yeah the Young man and young woman are also a couple they’re dating. But they’re not …. no it’s a situation where you have a couple and then a man and a woman who are not a couple all living in the same house. This sort of thing wasn’t really that popular but it’s grown a bit more popular since then. It’s not healthy it is not normal. it is not normal for a single man to be living in a household with a couple and then also living in the same household with a single woman. That makes no sense ….And no wonder why Tony assumed that the single man Who was willing to live with a platonic female friend that is a girl and with a couple would be gay.

So that situation right there creates weakness for society. Science shows us this. Health studies show us this. Single men should be living with other men or they should be living with a woman. come on now

Of course you got the living situation. Check this out it’s the most disgraceful site you could imagine. One man living with a couple. What the hell is that I’ll tell you what it is it’s a joke would’ve never happened in the 1950s.

No wonder why our military recruitment numbers are low. So many week feminine men in this country give me a damn break. I just look at the way people react to this look at how Democrats react never anything constructive they don’t know what they’re talking about their absolute fool and it’s often all the older Democrats who are among the most selfish greedy people in the world. It’s OK for them to grow up and get country but they don’t give a shit about the younger generation.

Zincwarrior

Oh dear

s. This is our country on the line this is our society on the line.

Talk to the older white Democrat Americans. Stop robbing your country blind you’re so selfish and greedy you get to grow up in a much better country and then you go around with your moral high card destroying America. You never bring forth anything constructive to these arguments you don’t back your arguments with science ever. Wake up my friends

The message to the BLM crowded to the older white Democrat says you’re going to lose. You are against America. You people are against America. And most Americans have woke up. We oppose cancel culture and we oppose how you people are trying to destroy our country. Stop going against equality

That’s what you get from Democrats they’re against equality, they’re against American values.

Last edited:
bodecea

You’re ready to work! You got your sleeves rolled up! Oh

Are you some kind of a grumpy old white Democrat who hates unions. You’re some kind of a big-time hypocrite. Where are you supporting poor people where are you supporting Democrats where are you actually supporting unions. Come on brother do the right thing man. Support traditional America you got to grow up in a much better country back in your day , but you don’t mind seeing young generations of Americans suffer brutally. Come on man do the right thing

You know you could support equal rights while urging young man to be strong and masculine. This is a serious thing our military recruitment numbers are low. These Are facts. History and science it’s on the side of American patriots and people who support traditional values. We need you.

Oh man we just can’t understand how some of these Democrats work they are really fascinating. They don’t mind sending money to Nazis in Ukraine who beat up gay people.

What is being said here in this thread is to support traditional values just tell men to be masculine that’s all. My goodness too many Democrats are hypocrites of the highest order

Lesh

Do you know what I’m saying brother

Oh man we just can’t understand how some of these Democrats work they are really fascinating. They don’t mind sending money to Nazis in Ukraine who beat up gay people.

What is being said here in this thread is to support traditional values just tell men to be masculine that’s all. My goodness too many Democrats are hypocrites of the highest order

Lesh

Do you know what I’m saying brother
I ain't your brother and you ain't saying anything worth reading

Everyone thought John Ritter was a homo when he had such an arrangement in the 1970's.
Not everyone, just Mr. Furley.
1676501330508.jpeg

Eventually you are going to hang out with your roomie on a Saturday night. If you have any real friends you would be living with them instead of engaged in this sort of bullshit, right? It is only a matter of time before you start drinking together while you watch some stupid movie she likes. The next thing you know you are on top of that 200 pound sow pumping her like there is no tomorrow.

If not for vaginas, most men would never even talk to women.
WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE...

Jesus

More toxic masculinity.
You got to grow up in a country that was so much better for the working class black man and working class white man. And now you rob them blind when you vote Democrat will you vote for a disgusting society where marijuana and dope is all over the place, McDonald’s and Burger King is flooding our country. Americans are getting fatter and fatter on fast food you don’t think that this is our problem as a society. It is our problem this is America’s issue to look at. These things matter sir.

where we have Sam Smith a singer on a music video with men urinating on him. You think that that is winning ? . Do you think that that is civilized? Why can’t you far left Democrats ever formulate any argument.

There’s nothing you guys have nothing. Please go by science go by history actually formulate an argument.

Well I suppose you’re not an old-school American father. You know many fathers around this country would not let their daughter live in a situation where she’s living with two men. It’s ridiculous sir. It’s good to stand by traditional values in this country. It’s good to live a healthy life drug-free life it’s going to work out. And yet people like you just think it’s “toxic masculinity”. You have no argument whatsoever

So far here is was what you and other far left Democrats have brought to the table. It’s Essentially nothing,

“ oh haha “

Interesting that folks like you think this is funny.

Why don’t you talk with some of the 80 to 100 year old senior citizens in this country and ask them what they think about such a bazaar arrangement. It is bizarre the number of Waze OK so what if you have four people living together two men to women and one of them is a couple but one of them is not. It’s just very bizarre. All under one roof this affects American society. As a community we had to figure this out.

This is a societal matter and it’s just ridiculous how there are people saying “oh it is a private matter oh no”

heaven for bid Americans care about what’s going on in this country

Last edited:
Unkotare
You seem to have issues.

McRib
Because you sound like you're retarded. If you are not retarded, then you just have issues.

Lesh
WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE...

Jesus

Long Rod :eek-52: :eek-52: (some name you have there buddy)... is not retard nor a loser, he's just exposing the reality of men with high testosterone levels.

If you're not this kind of man... good for you... it means you don't need to waste half of your life following women around, sniffing their butts like a dog.

It also means you're less prone to argue, fight, beat people up...

Last edited:
Lord Long Rod
If not for vaginas, most men would never even talk to women.

Harsh but true...

And the same can be said about women:

If not for babies, most women would never even talk to men.

Two exaggerations for comic effect, I give you that, but they have a kernel of truth.

Forum List

Back