Young Man Caught Having s*x With Woman’s Corpse In Mortuary

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
dec6d1172eb129f5a6252390b6ff80fc_M.jpg

A 26-year-old homeless man was caught having with a female corpse at Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service in the Georgian city of Columbus, USA.

Police officers detained Domonique Smith for stealing a bicycle but the subsequent investigation revealed that the young man is also guilty of another crime. It appeared that Mr Smith who lives on the street broke into the funeral home and had s*xual contact with the body of an unnamed woman.

Commenting on the incident Captain Gordon Griswould said, “The investigation led us to believe he had a s*xual act with the woman’s body. This is extremely rare.We look for the best protection and security for the families we have served in this community for 65 years.”
Source: Young Man Caught Having s x With Woman s Corpse In Mortuary - eReporter

Drudge Report is always great. A couple days ago there was a story about the world's first penis reduction surgery. Yesterday was a story on a vaginal widening surgery. Necrophilia today. There's always a story about the end of the world due to a zombie virus or gamma rays or something.

20 years from now after they get done promoting pedophilia. Well, I expect the left will be whining for the right to fuck and marry a dead person!
Bravo! I knew one of you nutjobs would find a way to link this to liberals. Congrats!

dec6d1172eb129f5a6252390b6ff80fc_M.jpg

A 26-year-old homeless man was caught having with a female corpse at Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service in the Georgian city of Columbus, USA.

Police officers detained Domonique Smith for stealing a bicycle but the subsequent investigation revealed that the young man is also guilty of another crime. It appeared that Mr Smith who lives on the street broke into the funeral home and had s*xual contact with the body of an unnamed woman.

Commenting on the incident Captain Gordon Griswould said, “The investigation led us to believe he had a s*xual act with the woman’s body. This is extremely rare.We look for the best protection and security for the families we have served in this community for 65 years.”
Source: Young Man Caught Having s x With Woman s Corpse In Mortuary - eReporter
Damn, there ought to be a way to just put a sicko like that down humanely, to put him out of his misery.

Quite the disgusting act, but then again from my experience the dead ones might be the largest segment of decent women in the world today..... They know their place. They don't talk back. No job. Unfortunately they don't cook, clean or do laundry. Guess it's about a toss-up.

Quite the disgusting act, but then again from my experience the dead ones might be the largest segment of decent women in the world today..... They know their place. They don't talk back. No job. Unfortunately they don't cook, clean or do laundry. Guess it's about a toss-up.
Damn, somebody piss in your coffee this morning?

Damn, somebody piss in your coffee this morning?

I don't drink coffee and my general disgust with the female humans of this world has been long-standing, Roadrunner. It's mostly related to their inability to accept and embrace their proper place in the world; and the damage that has caused the rest of society.

Forum List

Back