Young black girl commits suicide

The neocon "The Blaze" is showing a photo either photophopped or of someone else. A good looking broad would not commit suicide over a relationship.

Love is a horrible trick played on us by nature.

The intensity of being with or without someone you fall for is an emotional roller-coaster ride that's hard to get off of. You rather die than lose that person you are meant for. Being in love is a state of insanity.

Very sad story. Seems nobody really reached to her over her breakup

Sad yes...for the boyfriend. What a horrible thing to do to him----------whether she committed suicide or is still alive and staging this, her intentions were to harm him emotionally for life. Very very manipulative personality---(she may not be dead btw.)

Sad yes...for the boyfriend. What a horrible thing to do to him----------whether she committed suicide or is still alive and staging this, her intentions were to harm him emotionally for life. Very very manipulative personality---(she may not be dead btw.)
I've always considered suicide to be an act of selfishness, but sometimes you can go so low that suicide is actually a viable option. Consider, everyone you knew and loved was gone and there was nothing left between you and eternity but yourself.

I've always considered suicide to be an act of selfishness, but sometimes you can go so low that suicide is actually a viable option. Consider, everyone you knew and loved was gone and there was nothing left between you and eternity but yourself.

I'm all for suicide really. If you can't make it in life then take yourself out the equation.

It isn't selfish at all though. We're all going to die, might be in 10 minutes or 64 years but you will die. Acknowledge that and you're life becomes much better, knowing one day you'll die and nothing will have mattered at all is liberating. I can understand with someone being tired of living and just wanting to stop it, it's like quitting a job you don't like, but you can only do it once. Besides it's all of our individual lives, we can do whatever we want with them including punching out early. Ultimately it's your biggest freedom and right. It's the ultimate freedom.

Everyone whines about those left behind but that's selfish of them to want to keep someone around who is so miserable they want to die. So they want to keep this person miserable for their own sake. Besides, one day they will die also and that loss won't effect them anymore.

And no, it can't ever be you and eternity because eternity is forever, we are not. Again, you'll die soon in comparison to the universe.

^^^ To me, it may all come down to why a person can't make it in life if they truly can not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for this girl, if no one saw her jump, how does anyone know that a suicide took place?

Forum List

Back