AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
AnneBraniginDrNadine.jpg

https://www.theroot.com/youll-never-guess-who-doesnt-react-well-when-women-or-p-1823473427/ by Anne Branigin.

Regarding black or American girls and women of African descent.

Respectfully, may I keep it REAL! Indisputable evidence regarding American music and presidential history reveals that for more than 30 years significant numbers of popular American music recording artists and American urban story-TRUTH-tellers...

...including at least THIRTEEN popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...compose VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY informing children, teens and adults residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb...

...that black or American girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like *hores, "hoes" or "t.h.o.t.s" undeserving of being offered basic human respect!

obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

PresidentMrsObamapro.png

Am I the only reasonably responsible, caring American citizen OUTRAGED and saddened that a sitting American president and his wife, not only promoted VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, as less than human creatures and 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect...

...am I the only reasonably SANE, caring American citizen totally mystified and peeved at a POTUS AND FLOTUS wanting to be known as America's "My Brother's Keeper" president and "GIRL POWER" first lady...

...yet, TOTALLY ignoring America's potentially life scarring Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment vividly described by most, if not all of the music recording artists the Obama's CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home?

I am referring to a black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, that is responsible for inspiring President and Mrs. Obama friends and WH guests to compose American art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American teen girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, as less than human creatures and 'hoes'.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

Equally as sad and maddening is the FACT that many of President and Mrs. Obama's admirers and supporters belong to a significant population of apparent HATEFUL, slow-to-evolve, otherwise freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens illogically believing they have a right, as well as duty to IGNORANTLY taunt, bully oppress, harass, intimidate, threaten with violence, demean and denigrate as "C**ns, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Sadly, many "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens are being raised, nurtured, socialized and from an early age conditioned to embrace HATE, by the same population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President and Mrs. Obama's friends and urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests denigrate as less than human creatures and "hoes".

Unfortunately for me, I spent twelve years of my life as a uniform cop and investigator serving YOUNG, admitted depressed, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods...

obamacartermackmilli.jpg

...where on a daily basis I witnessed a significant population of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, possibly emotionally or mentally ill mostly single moms, FAILING to embrace a mother's innate, natural maternal instincts to protect hers, or any child from experiencing potentially life scarring emotional harm during a critical period of childhood development.

Sadly, on a regular basis I witnessed significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent failing to recognize and embrace a medical science established FACT, that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

I'm not hating. I was not raised and nurtured to hate. I was raised by two young, caring, reasonably responsible parents choosing to use non-violent punishment and discipline to instill in *young me* a sense of compassion, empathy and respect for our neighbors.

drstaceypatton.png

I choose to share facts, truth and knowledge developed by medical doctors who I believe the late American urban-TRUTH-teller and admitted 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur, would hail as true American Problem Solvers genuinely concerned about improving the physical health and emotional well being of all our Nation's people.

Thankfully, our Nation's growing population of accomplished, successful black or American medical professionals of African descent, who in addition to acting as role models for our Nation's young, offer intelligent REAL SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing.

I am referring to Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness and Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President & CEO of The California Endowment.

These responsible, caring Americans hold the "KEY" to greatly improving the Quality of Life, as well as reducing emotional and physical health issues experienced by far too many Americans of all ages.

If you take the time to learn a bit about 'Childhood Trauma', aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (ACEs), no doubt you'll notice Tupac's #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept creatively, as well as succinctly expresses 'Childhood Trauma' in seven words:

tupacburkeharrisAWAR.png

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Sadly, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, Tupac was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Peace.

Last edited:
DrRossHarrisUmbrage0.png

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

DavidCarrollTommySot.jpg

AnneBraniginDrNadine.jpg

https://www.theroot.com/youll-never-guess-who-doesnt-react-well-when-women-or-p-1823473427/ by Anne Branigin.

Regarding black or American girls and women of African descent.

Respectfully, may I keep it REAL! Indisputable evidence regarding American music and presidential history reveals that for more than 30 years significant numbers of popular American music recording artists and American urban story-TRUTH-tellers...

...including at least THIRTEEN popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...compose VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY informing children, teens and adults residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb...

...that black or American girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like *hores, "hoes" or "t.h.o.t.s" undeserving of being offered basic human respect!

obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

PresidentMrsObamapro.png

Am I the only reasonably responsible, caring American citizen OUTRAGED and saddened that a sitting American president and his wife, not only promoted VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, as less than human creatures and 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect...

...am I the only reasonably SANE, caring American citizen totally mystified and peeved at a POTUS AND FLOTUS wanting to be known as America's "My Brother's Keeper" president and "GIRL POWER" first lady...

...yet, TOTALLY ignoring America's potentially life scarring Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment vividly described by most, if not all of the music recording artists the Obama's CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home?

I am referring to a black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, that is responsible for inspiring President and Mrs. Obama friends and WH guests to compose American art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American teen girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, as less than human creatures and 'hoes'.

Equally as sad and maddening is the FACT that many of President and Mrs. Obama's admirers and supporters belong to a significant population of apparent HATEFUL, slow-to-evolve, otherwise freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens illogically believing they have a right, as well as duty to IGNORANTLY taunt, bully oppress, harass, intimidate, threaten with violence, demean and denigrate as "C**ns, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Sadly, many "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens are being raised, nurtured, socialized and from an early age conditioned to embrace HATE, by the same population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President and Mrs. Obama's friends and urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests denigrate as less than human creatures and "hoes".

Unfortunately for me, I spent twelve years of my life as a uniform cop and investigator serving YOUNG, admitted depressed, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods...

obamacartermackmilli.jpg

...where on a daily basis I witnessed a significant population of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, possibly emotionally or mentally ill mostly single moms, FAILING to embrace a mother's innate, natural maternal instincts to protect hers, or any child from experiencing potentially life scarring emotional harm during a critical period of childhood development.

Sadly, on a regular basis I witnessed significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent failing to recognize and embrace a medical science established FACT, that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

I'm not hating. I was not raised and nurtured to hate. I was raised by two young, caring, reasonably responsible parents choosing to use non-violent punishment and discipline to instill in *young me* a sense of compassion, empathy and respect for our neighbors.

drstaceypatton.png

I choose to share facts, truth and knowledge developed by medical doctors who I believe the late American urban-TRUTH-teller and admitted 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur, would hail as true American Problem Solvers genuinely concerned about improving the physical health and emotional well being of all our Nation's people.

Thankfully, our Nation's growing population of accomplished, successful black or American medical professionals of African descent, who in addition to acting as role models for our Nation's young, offer intelligent REAL SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing.

I am referring to Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness and Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President & CEO of The California Endowment.

These responsible, caring Americans hold the "KEY" to greatly improving the Quality of Life, as well as reducing emotional and physical health issues experienced by far too many Americans of all ages.

If you take the time to learn a bit about 'Childhood Trauma', aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (ACEs), no doubt you'll notice Tupac's #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept creatively, as well as succinctly expresses 'Childhood Trauma' in seven words:

tupacburkeharrisAWAR.png

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Sadly, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, Tupac was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Peace.

tl;dr

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

(to skip Lady Mocha's introduction FF to 7:59)
___

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

__

"Obama Questions Why American Children Hate - No Answers"

1800CHILDABUSE01.jpg

Another example of the amazing ability if whites to talk about everyone else while ignoring their own faults. You elect a president who bragged about grabbing vaginas and walking in on naked teenage girls and the OP actually thinks thy have something to say. I faced a childhood trauma just like every other black child has, it's called white racism. This is another dumb ass racist troll thread.

Another example of the amazing ability if whites to talk about everyone else while ignoring their own faults. You elect a president who bragged about grabbing vaginas and walking in on naked teenage girls and the OP actually thinks thy have something to say. I faced a childhood trauma just like every other black child has, it's called white racism. This is another dumb ass racist troll thread.

Hello, IM2. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, concerns, opinions and pain.

IM2, like me, Donald Trump is a member of an imperfect, ever evolving species we call humans.

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if you believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black or American citizens of African descent, particularly black or American teen boys and adult men of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill black or American urban story-TRUTH-tellers creating American music art vividly describing the 'VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) anti-social people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in or witness their emotionally ill family members, friends or neighbors engaging in?

Do you believe in order to cement their legacy as America's first "cool presidential couple," President and Mrs. Obama SELFISHLY exploited the popularity of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests...

...while at the same time willfully ignoring America's potentially life scarring, SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment that most all of their urban-TRUTH-teller friends vividly describe in their American music art or public interviews.

IM2, I am referring to a MATERNAL AND PARENTAL CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that for more than thirty years has been inspiring, as well as motivating untold numbers of black or African American music recording artists and urban TRUTH-tellers to compose, perform and promote VIOLENCE riddled American music art advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")?

The same CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for inspiring and motivating the late Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim and popular American urban TRUTH-teller, to create his much-ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

tupacburkeharrisAWAR.png

obamacartermackmilli.jpg

kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

b02kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

NasirNasbinOluDaraJo.jpg

Peace.

Hello, IM2. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, concerns, opinions and pain.

IM2, like me, Donald Trump is a member of an imperfect, ever evolving species we call humans.

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if you believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black or American citizens of African descent, particularly black or American teen boys and adult men of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill black or American urban story-TRUTH-tellers creating American music art vividly describing the 'VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) anti-social people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in or witness their emotionally ill family members, friends or neighbors engaging in?

Do you believe in order to cement their legacy as America's first "cool presidential couple," President and Mrs. Obama SELFISHLY exploited the popularity of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests...

...while at the same time willfully ignoring America's potentially life scarring, SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment that most all of their urban-TRUTH-teller friends vividly describe in their American music art or public interviews.

IM2, I am referring to a MATERNAL AND PARENTAL CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that for more than thirty years has been inspiring, as well as motivating untold numbers of black or African American music recording artists and urban TRUTH-tellers to compose, perform and promote VIOLENCE riddled American music art advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")?

The same CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for inspiring and motivating the late Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim and popular American urban TRUTH-teller, to create his much-ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

tupacburkeharrisAWAR.png

obamacartermackmilli.jpg

kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

b02kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

NasirNasbinOluDaraJo.jpg

Peace.

Worry about whites. OK? Because you've posted up a bunch of stupid and incorrect bullshit. Trump is a racist, being imperfect is no excuse.

This is another dumb ass racist troll thread.

Hello, IM2. I'd like to share a writing with you.

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

SHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

christopherwallacesh.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #TyShawnLee, #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

1tyshawnlee.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors Child Abuse-Maltreatment victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

sandrablandMYQUESTIO.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland coorectly asserts are intentionally or recklessly TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, responsible black or American citizens of African descent?

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMIC!DAL SUIC!DAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted videos)

ht tps:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=nGOr9PAG7XI/
ht tps:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=UhVLjamkIog/
ht tps:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=C3ChOLiJa8k/
ht tps:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=7Y813dd95t0/
ht tps:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=tSPuNqyECN0/

Frankly, if my American neighbors of African descent GENUINELY wish to improve the Quality of Life for Americans residing in struggling communities, I believe the following questions needs to be HONESTLY answered and addressed:

When significant numbers of American citizens refuse, often in a hostile manner, to assist law enforcement in identifying VIOLENT, emotionally or mentally ill Americans responsible for greatly diminishing their peaceful fellow citizen's Quality of Life, are NON SNITCHING American citizens partly, greatly or not-at-all responsible for helping to maintain an atmosphere of violence, lawlessness and *FEAR* in their community?

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

DrsHarrisRossBrumage.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Worry about whites. OK? Because you've posted up a bunch of stupid and incorrect bullshit. Trump is a racist, being imperfect is no excuse.

RobertKRossTariqNash.png

Hello, again. IM2. Respectfully, I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring, as well as motivating a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, illogical, otherwise Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” American citizens to believe they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence our peaceful, free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or African American neighbors, friends and co-workers?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean, intimidate and TERRORIZE peaceful, accomplished black or African American citizens choosing to pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

IM2, I could be wrong though over my sixty years of life I believe I've witnessed a fading population of non-black, slow-to-evolve American citizens embracing illogical, ignorant Racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Sadly, over the past decade I believe I've witnessed a growing population of illogical thinking, segregation-minded "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens spewing venom and HATE at peaceful successful black American citizens...

...as well as blaming everyone under our big beautiful Sun, except themselves, for IGNORING and/or perpetuating our Nation's MATERNAL CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible at least THIRTEEN (13) of President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests composing VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people all around our beautiful tiny blue orb that black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, and denigrated like *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect!

IM2, I look forward to reading your thoughts and concerns, if you have any, about a population of apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black" American citizens or their supporters HATEFULLY denigrating our peaceful black or African American neighbors, friends and co-workers simply wanting to enjoy, IN THEIR OWN WAY, the several decades of life we are blessed with.

Let’s Talk #RACISM, #CHILD ABUSE, #AMERICAN MUSIC ART, #PRO-BLACK AMERICA, #*ITCHES & “HOES”

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll" - YouTube

Peace.

Forum List

Back