you won't find this video on Israeli media

Taken live on film: Palestinian mothers shoving their children on IDF soldiers, in hope they will be hurt, in order to film the soldiers "misbehaving" live.

Baruch HaShem, IDF acted like expected and simply smiled

‫

you are one tricky jewish woman. do you actually expect us to believe that this palestinian mother filming this to make ewish soldiers look bad is releasing it because it makes jewish soldiers look good.

how in the hell do you know she is shoving them in front of the soldiers in the hopes they will be hurt. are you some kind of psychic or something.

A mother shoving her children into the arms of soldiers, and on the other hand holding a camera.

There is no need to be a psychologist to know what that's all about

i dunno...given the IDF troops' penchant or shooting kids in the head and the military courts exonerating them, i think i would be carrying a camera everywhere i went.

Tinnie claims that because specific cops do not appear in a snapshot------they do not exist or the snap shot is fake tinnie is a genius

Tinnie
i dunno...given the IDF troops' penchant or shooting kids in the head and the military courts exonerating them, i think i would be carrying a camera everywhere i went.

I am fascinated-----tinnie explains the fact that mothers are seen SHOVING their liittle girls at armed soldiers and ENCOURAGING THE LITTLE GIRLS to scratch and claw at the soldiers-----BECAUSE ISRAELI SOLDIERS HAVE A PENCHANT FOR SHOOTING KIDS IN THE HEAD

gee. I have been in the vicinity of a riot in my life------with cops FULLY ARMED---riot gear and all kinds of scary looking weapons--------My son was eight at that time------I GRABBED THE KID----HID HIM IN THE HOUSE-----and ---put him on the floor in a place where even a stray bullet would not get him -------and sat up for three nites ON GUARD------then it was over Are there any mothers out there who would THROW THEIR CHILDREN AT ARMED SOLDIERS "KNOWN" TO HAVE A PENCHANT FOR SHOOTING KIDS IN THE HEAD?" maybe muslim mothers ARE "different"

Tinnie

I am fascinated-----tinnie explains the fact that mothers are seen SHOVING their liittle girls at armed soldiers and ENCOURAGING THE LITTLE GIRLS to scratch and claw at the soldiers-----BECAUSE ISRAELI SOLDIERS HAVE A PENCHANT FOR SHOOTING KIDS IN THE HEAD

gee. I have been in the vicinity of a riot in my life------with cops FULLY ARMED---riot gear and all kinds of scary looking weapons--------My son was eight at that time------I GRABBED THE KID----HID HIM IN THE HOUSE-----and ---put him on the floor in a place where even a stray bullet would not get him -------and sat up for three nites ON GUARD------then it was over Are there any mothers out there who would THROW THEIR CHILDREN AT ARMED SOLDIERS "KNOWN" TO HAVE A PENCHANT FOR SHOOTING KIDS IN THE HEAD?" maybe muslim mothers ARE "different"

What would be a good policy to deal with foreign troops?

An excellent policy would be to EMULATE THE JAPANESE ----when US TROOPS OCCUPIED JAPAN ------Japan became extremely prosperous thereafter ------

then again----Israel could EMULATE AL NABI_-----to know how to emulate AL NABI regarding the jewish population of arabia------one would have to read
the koran and a bit of history from muslim scholars regarding the issue. then---for further handling of the situation CONSULT CALIPH OMAR KHATTIB

Taken live on film: Palestinian mothers shoving their children on IDF soldiers, in hope they will be hurt, in order to film the soldiers "misbehaving" live.

Baruch HaShem, IDF acted like expected and simply smiled

‫

the wee ones in the vid would fit right in with our wee darlin's from the murph, all rebels to the core. go maith to all of yez little ones. this song is for you..

how about this for a start of a change...the irish wouldn't mind...

The IDF they will never be the same,
The IDF Army they will never be the same,
The bravest of them fighting men,
They were beat by kids of ten,
Aye, Ramallah kids put their army all to shame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn1Hme3YPZg]The Kids of Ballymurphy, by The Irish Brigade band of Madison, WI USA - YouTube[/ame]

and the real lyrics for those interested...

If you hate the British Army, clap your hands,
If you hate the British Army, clap your hands,
If you hate the British Army,
If you hate the British Army,
If you hate the British Army, clap your hands.

They come down from Ballymurphy
When they come,
They come down from Ballymurphy
When they come,
Sure the children won the day,
When they all ran away,
They were only little childer, every one.

We don't want the British Army here to stay,
We don't want the British Army here to stay,
We don't want to be defended
By an army that surrendered
When the kids of Ballymurphy came to play.

Oh, the general he has fainted, is he dead?
Oh, the general he has fainted, is he dead?
For if the women join the fight,
We'll wipe the Army out tonight,
For them women are all Ballymurphy bred.

A coded message came from nowhere, it did say,
At the peril of your lives, ah if you stay,
Oh now men don't be surprised,
But Turf Lodge has organized,
And a doubledecker bus is on its way.

The British Army they will never be the same,
The British Army they will never be the same,
The bravest of them fighting men,
They were beat by kids of ten,
Aye, Ballymurphy put the army all to shame.

If you hate the R.U.C.*, clap your hands,
If you hate the R.U.C., then clap your hands,
If you hate the R.U.C., if you hate the R.U.C.
If you hate the R.U.C., clap your hands.

*Royal Ulster Constabulary

This Is Free Belfast! - The Men of No Property: Irish Republican Music at theBalladeers

Last edited:
Who do you refer to as AL NABI?

Muhammad
Al-Nabi is Musa.

SmileyThumbsUpAnimated.gif

They would have been shot on the spot.
Unquestionably.

This took place in Palestine. I didn't see any Palestinian cops.

"Palestine" is an alternate name applied to Israel/Judea by the Romans a bit more than 2000 years ago. For 2000 years----the only people who were referred to as "palestinians" were jews living in palestine The soldiers you see-----had they been living in the land called "palestine" 70 years ago----would be called "palestinians" The disgusting sluts shoving innocent little kids at them and encouraging them to kick and scratch them ----now refer to themselves as "palestinians" for politics and GREED-----they are arab women. Their grandparents were not palestinians------Chances are that of the soldiers----several of them had PALESTINIAN grandparents-----and you can be almost sure that all of them have PALESTINIANS in their ancestral tree

Forum List

Back