You will eat the pond scum. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

And where do they find this ridiculous shit?
Well, this is the alternate universe. Talk radio and Fox are only the tip of the iceberg. Look at the "websites" they use for "sources" here. There's any number of psycho-living-in-mom's-basement podcasts. There's the "dark web". There's Qanon, with its fusion of religion, distortion and conspiracy.

Bottom line, not only is this politics, not only is this an alternate informational universe, it's a lifestyle. They are submerged in it. They live it, they breathe it. They wear it. Holy crap, they sleep on sheets and pillows from it.

I'm not kidding when I compare these people to jihadis. This is their life.

So yeah, this isn't going away any time soon. This gets worse, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Well, this is the alternate universe. Talk radio and Fox are only the tip of the iceberg. Look at the "websites" they use for "sources" here. There's any number of psycho-living-in-mom's-basement podcasts. There's the "dark web". There's Qanon, with its fusion of religion and conspiracy.

I'm telling you, not only is this politics, not only is this an alternate informational universe, it's a lifestyle. They are submerged in it. They live it, they breathe it. They wear it. Holy crap, they sleep on sheets and pillows from it.

I'm not kidding when I compare these people to jihadis. This is their life.

So yeah, this isn't going away any time soon.

Going away? It's always been the way with humanity Mac

Greed and Fear in the hands of elites run this world

The pols are no more than subservient mouth pieces to it all

~S~

Report to the ovens.

54060851.jpg

Forum List

Back