You Who Choose Permanent Death. Why Do You Do That?

Life is more precious when you accept death as the permanent end.

do you know where you came from ... the little wiggly that made it to the "egg" did they know what they were doing - at least not in hindsight if one tries to remember -

surly the desert religions are a dead end, for everyone's benefit however who seek to control their own destiny may indeed wake up on the other side when their physiology expires. and someday may shed their bodies before it expires may actually be the next step since the advent of physiology came into being.

it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is - - (not pure) ... to enter the Everlasting

spiritual purity is how to pass through the needle ...

becoming sinless is what is required, they've tricked themselves into their own death the very people who believe it is not possible. and waiting for a messiah. to live afterwards.

You Who Choose Permanent Death. Why Do You Do That?
By JAG
September 30, 2021

Death takes away all your enjoyments, for example eating
good tasting food.

You're now alive and you enjoy good tasting food. Why you
wanna give that up? You ever ate a meal and said, "Wow,
that was very good. I really enjoyed that. That was truly
good tasting food." You don't want to forever say goodbye
to that. You want to keep on saying that, after meals, forever
and ever.

But in order to forever keep on saying that after meals you
must have the gift of Eternal Life. The Lord Jesus made a
way for you to forever keep on enjoying eating good tasting
foods ~ John 3:16's "eternal life." (Yes we will eat foods in
Heaven ~ keep on reading.)

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only
Son that whoever believes in Him shall never cease eating
good tasting food but will continue to enjoy good tasting food
forever and ever. After your present physical body dies, you
can still live on and on, to enjoy your favorite foods galore.

Jesus ate food in His resurrection body and so can you.

"When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.
And while they still did not believe it because of joy and
amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here
to eat?” They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he
took it and ate it in their presence." Luke 24:4041

"He [Jesus] was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses
whom God had already chosen — by us who ate and drank
with him after he rose from the dead." Acts 10:40-41

"When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with
fish on it, and some bread. Jesus said to them, “Bring some of
the fish you have just caught.” So Simon Peter climbed back
into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large
fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn. 12Jesus
said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples
dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord.
Jesus came, took the bread and gave it to them, and did the
same with the fish. This was now the third time Jesus
appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead."
John 21:9-15

Thoughts?

[]
In order to find eternal life for one's spirit..........one must DIE. The first death for a Christian is symbolized in water baptism. "Or do you not know that as many of us that have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?" -- Romans 6:3 Continuing in Romans 6:4, ...........we are symbolizing the death of our old spirit to sin......to arise new, born again innocent from sin with the capacity to defeat sin and death through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus.

It is in this "symbolic" death....i.e., through faith that our sins are washed away from our spirit. We are being connected by God to the death of our Lord Jesus Christ, and it is a process where we come into contact with the sacrificial blood of Christ in a symbolism of His death and resurrection.

All those in scripture who have entered the kingdom of God, i.e., the Christian church were baptized in water. There is not one example under the New Testament of Grace where anyone was converted void of water baptism......not one. As an example, we find in Acts 22:16, "Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, AND WASH AWAY YOUR SINS, calling on His name." As Peter declared, "Repent and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin..........." -- Acts 2:38 Peter also added, "Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you....not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience....through the resurrection of Jesus Christ." -- 1 Peter 3:21

In John we find, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." -- John 3:5 And context makes it clear that its not birth through the womb or a physical new birth.

What about the thief on the cross? He was saved without water baptism? Indeed, the thief was forgiven of his sins by God in the Flesh before the New Testament Covenant went into effect after the death, burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus. When Jesus informed the thief that he was forgiven and would be saved.........the Old Testament Law of Moses was still in effect.

Thus, unless one assumes that God will personally come down from heaven again in the flesh and personally forgive you of your sins........one must abide by the oracles of the New Testament of Grace and be subject to water baptism to symbolically wash away your sins as a sign of faith. Indeed baptism is a WORK........but faith without works is dead faith (James 2:14-26)

Water baptism is just as important as the confession of your sins and a remission thereof (turning away from sin). Without baptism you will never be conveyed into the Kingdom of God that requires a death, burial and resurrection, a rebirth, i.e., Born Again.

Last edited:
Why I’m a Atheist.

I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I now longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti-abortion, or anti-gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, if you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.

Why I’m a Atheist.

I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I now longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti-abortion, or anti-gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, if you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.

Emotional "FEELINGS" are not based upon truth.........but perceived truth, a supposed truth not based upon facts in evidence but from the feelings that were the result of some personal inner conflict. Its called LIBERALISM........when one allows their emotions to overtake their cognitive ability to reason with logic and facts in evidence. Tis the problem with the entire, progressive, liberal ideology, its based upon KNEE JERK EMOTIONAL REACTIONS rather than reason and logic.

A loss of faith is not uncommon, it usually comes with an act of "infidelity" in relation to God's moral code, i.e., the atheist refuses to be judged because they "feel" God's ethics are wrong because of some personal experience. In your case you want to defend homosexuality against the advise given by the God of Creation and pretend its based upon LOVE and HUMAN CARING.

Its my opinion that if an atheist actually examines the facts in evidence, one of 2 things will occur, you will stop being an atheist or you will start being dishonest with yourself and others.

In order to find eternal life for one's spirit..........one must DIE. The first death for a Christian is symbolized in water baptism. "Or do you not know that as many of us that have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?" -- Romans 6:3 Continuing in Romans 6:4, ...........we are symbolizing the death of our old spirit to sin......to arise new, born again innocent from sin with the capacity to defeat sin and death through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus.

It is in this "symbolic" death....i.e., through faith that our sins are washed away from our spirit. We are being connected by God to the death of our Lord Jesus Christ, and it is a process where we come into contact with the sacrificial blood of Christ in a symbolism of His death and resurrection.

All those in scripture who have entered the kingdom of God, i.e., the Christian church were baptized in water. There is not one example under the New Testament of Grace where anyone was converted void of water baptism......not one. As an example, we find in Acts 22:16, "Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, AND WASH AWAY YOUR SINS, calling on His name." As Peter declared, "Repent and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin..........." -- Acts 2:38 Peter also added, "Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you....not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience....through the resurrection of Jesus Christ." -- 1 Peter 3:21

In John we find, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." -- John 3:5 And context makes it clear that its not birth through the womb or a physical new birth.

What about the thief on the cross? He was saved without water baptism? Indeed, the thief was forgiven of his sins by God in the Flesh before the New Testament Covenant went into effect after the death, burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus. When Jesus informed the thief that he was forgiven and would be saved.........the Old Testament Law of Moses was still in effect.

Thus, unless one assumes that God will personally come down from heaven again in the flesh and personally forgive you of your sins........one must abide by the oracles of the New Testament of Grace and be subject to water baptism to symbolically wash away your sins as a sign of faith. Indeed baptism is a WORK........but faith without works is dead faith (James 2:14-26)

Water baptism is just as important as the confession of your sins and a remission thereof (turning away from sin). Without baptism you will never be conveyed into the Kingdom of God that requires a death, burial and resurrection, a rebirth, i.e., Born Again.
I once had a relative that preached that same stuff. He belonged
to the Church Of Christ and he and his wife would come to see us
and they'd explain (like you did) why all ,of US were going to Hell
and all of THEM were going to Heaven. And my family had dedicated
Christians in it that had been Christians for decades ~ "Sorry, but you
are gonna have to go to Hell" cause you were either "sprinkled" or
you "got baptized for the wrong reason."

That's right! All my family were immersed in water. BUT . . . don't you see,
we were immersed in water FOR THE WRONG REASONS ~ and so alas
we had to go to Hell.

But not to worry! The world has room for religious fanatics. There is a place
at the global table for just about anything under the sun.

It appears, from glancing at the news head lines, that there is
always going to be "the other view" on just about everything.

One could, I guess, find at least one (1) "philosopher" that would
make an argument for everything on The List Of The Absurd, eg
Jeffery Dahmer, in a sense, argued in support of cannibalism.

I've read serious articles on the nutritional value of eating yard
dirt.

There are those who argue in favor of Bestiality.

And in favor of necrophilia.

(Shudder)

Hitler had intellectuals arguing in favor of ideological Nazism.

Man is a warrior species and WAR will play on out until
Christendom finally Christianizes the world as per
Matthew 28:16-20 How long will this take? Mega-millenniums.
But it will get done ~ Revelation 21:3-5 says it will get done.

Until that happens, "Only the dead have seen an end to war."

Best Regards,

JAG

PS
The Power of The Cross.
The Power of The Resurrection.
The Power of The Exaltation (Jesus being now seated at the right hand
of the Sovereign God). . . wins The War For The World.

________

Bob Christian: You're going to Hell.
Tom Christian: No I'm going to Heaven and YOU are going to Hell.
Bob Christian: No I'm going to Heaven and YOU are going to Hell.
etc etc etc

[]

``

Actually there is.

at the moment of death there is a cascade of neuro-chemicals released in the brain which for lack of a better word results in something akin to an acid trip.

Our own experiences and beliefs and memories are all part of this so if you grow up listening and believing that you will see a god when you die there is a very good chance that your own personal death trip will involve a god
That's not very comforting.
If you don't mind, I'll stick with John 11:25-25
and John 16:33.

I don't have a lot of confidence in what human beings say.
Have you noticed that the so-called science "experts" on Covie
do not agree on the color of cow manure?

Bob Science: It is I, not YOU that has the science on my side ! so YOU will obey ME.
Tom science: NO, It is I who have the science on my side so YOU will obey ME.
etc etc etc

Best Regards.

JAG

[]

Why I’m a Atheist.

There is no such thing as an atheist.

All men and women KNOW there is a God that created them.
I have strong Biblical reasons for believing this to be true.

Here they are , , ,

Romans 1:19-20
Romans 1:19-20 says "since what may be known about
God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to
them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible
qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have
been clearly seen, being understood from what has
been made, so that people are without excuse."

Note the particulars in Romans 1:19-20
{1) There is information that can be known about God.
{2} This information is plain to men.
{3} God Himself has made it plain to them.
{4} It has been plain to them since the creation of the world.
{5} God's eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen
{6} All this in understood from what God created.
{7} Therefore men are without excuse {for not believing in God.}

Romans 1:19-20 is the germ principle of the Teleological Argument
for the existence of God -- the argument from the Intelligent Design
of the Human Person, the Earth-Sun-Moon-Stars, and the Universe.

Psalm 19:1-4 , , ,
Psalm 19:1-4 says , , ,
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world."

Note the particulars in Psalm 19:1-4
{1} The Heavens declare God's glory.
{2} The skies above proclaim His works
{3} Day after day they speak of God's creative work
{4} Night after night they reveal God's works
{5} They use no literal word but their voice goes out worldwide
{6} Therefore all men KNOW there is a God

Just because some men claim they lack belief in the existence
of God does not mean that they actually DO lack belief in the
existence of God. On Christian lights, God, in Romans, and in
other Bible verses, says there is no such thing as an atheist.
As a Christian I have a clear choice:
{1} I can believe what God says
{2} I can believe what mere men claim to be true.

I choose to believe {1}
{see list of those 5 Bible references below}

Romans 1:18
Romans 1:18 says that humans "suppress the truth." Atheists
are part of humanity, so Romans 1:18 applies to them also.

Romans 2:15 , , ,
Romans 2:15 says the requirements of the Laws of God are
"written on their hearts." So all men know there is a God that
created them.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 , , ,
Ecclesiastes 3:11 says , , ,
"He has also set eternity in the human heart"

Five Biblical References , , ,
These Bible verses clearly teach there is no such thing
as an atheist.
Romans 1:18-20
Romans 2:15
Psalm 19:1-4
Ecclesiastes 3:11

Best.

JAG

Here they are , , ,

I choose to believe {1}

created them.

as an atheist.

Best.

JAG

surly you have other means for reaching paradise than reading a book - the state religion of the roman empire, especially that one ...

like not sinning for a day or two just to see how that might help - clear the way.

That's not very comforting.
If you don't mind, I'll stick with John 11:25-25
and John 16:33.

I don't have a lot of confidence in what human beings say.
Have you noticed that the so-called science "experts" on Covie
do not agree on the color of cow manure?

Bob Science: It is I, not YOU that has the science on my side ! so YOU will obey ME.
Tom science: NO, It is I who have the science on my side so YOU will obey ME.
etc etc etc

Best Regards.

JAG

[]
There is no reason to fear death.

Our ability to understand our own mortality is a great motivator and encourages us to live a full life. Too many people never realize thins because they are convinced that they will somehow be granted immortality.

Here they are , , ,

I choose to believe {1}

created them.

as an atheist.

Best.

JAG
Obviously all men don't know that.

I for one don't think that if gods exist they would really take a personal interest in every single human being that has ever lived

There is no reason to fear death.
That's impossible for you to know.
You assume that there is nothing "out there" other than what you now know through your 5 senses.
You do not know that John n3:16 is incorrect.
If John 3:16 is correct, then you will in fact, experience the perish of John 3:16
when you die. Nobody knows exactly what that will be like, but its a safe bet that
you will not like it.
The Universe has seen humans skinned alive and packed in salt.
So?
So how do you know (2 + 2 = 4 know) that you will not have the same
done to you, in principle, when you die?
You don't know.
You can't know.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

Obviously all men don't know that.
I have 2 choices here:
(1) I can believe what men say.
Men who will at some relatively soon future point become either:
worm feces (if buried in the ground)
or
animal feces (if lost in Yellowstone National Park. It has happened)
or
ashes (if cremated)
or
sea creatures feces (if lost at sea)
Unless you plan on being stuffed and mounted on a wall?
or
frozen (cryonics) (here you become the ultimate freezer burn)
One of those IS GOING to be YOUR final end.
So why should I listen to you?

(2) I can listen to what God said in the Bible and God said there
was no such thing as an atheist (in so many worlds.)

Best regards.

JAG

``

``

You assume that there is nothing "out there" other than what you now know through your 5 senses.
If John 3:16 is correct, then you will in fact, experience the perish of John 3:16
when you die. Nobody knows exactly what that will be like, but its a safe bet that
you will not like it.

So?
You don't know.
You can't know.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

you will not like it.

if you are old, worn out and sinless, might not be such a bad experience - and waking up on the other side.

surly you have other means for reaching paradise than reading a book - the state religion of the roman empire, especially that one ...

like not sinning for a day or two just to see how that might help - clear the way.
The Bible guides us to The Rapture. Sure, Satan tempts us to sin as he is the "god of the world," but God does not allow for temptation to be greater than the power of humans to fight or avoid it.

you will not like it.
So?
You don't know.
You can't know.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

It's not a safe bet at all. If no one knows what it will be like then you cannot know either

I have 2 choices here:
(1) I can believe what men say.
Men who will at some relatively soon future point become either:
worm feces (if buried in the ground)
or
animal feces (if lost in Yellowstone National Park. It has happened)
or
ashes (if cremated)
or
sea creatures feces (if lost at sea)
Unless you plan on being stuffed and mounted on a wall?
or
frozen (cryonics) (here you become the ultimate freezer burn)
One of those IS GOING to be YOUR final end.
So why should I listen to you?

(2) I can listen to what God said in the Bible and God said there
was no such thing as an atheist (in so many worlds.)

Best regards.

JAG

``

``
Yes you are free to believe in some fairy tale if you so choose.

It's not a safe bet at all. If no one knows what it will be like then you cannot know either

Yes you are free to believe in some fairy tale if you so choose.
YOU . . .. . . say its a fairy tale.
But YOU are not The Authority on what is, or is not, a fairy tale.
And your assertion that Christianity is a fairy tale is no more than YOUR assertion.
I love assertions.
Here is one right here:
Pigs can fly.
You say, "Why have we never seen pigs fly?"
That's easy. I can solve that with another assertion:
Here tis:
Pigs only fly when no humans are watching them or videoing them.

JAG

YOU . . .. . . say its a fairy tale.
But YOU are not The Authority on what is, or is not, a fairy tale.
And your assertion that Christianity is a fairy tale is no more than YOUR assertion.
I love assertions.
Here is one right here:
Pigs can fly.
You say, "Why have we never seen pigs fly?"
That's easy. I can solve that with another assertion:
Here tis:
Pigs only fly when no humans are watching them or videoing them.

JAG

One thing I know is that reality requires no faith religion does.

One thing I know is that reality requires no faith religion does.
I think you are a normal human being.
That would mean that you would do what was in your
best interest. That would mean you do not like pain.
That would mean (if you're normal) that if you now enjoy
living your life, that you would not want that enjoyment
to come to an end. Its not normal to want to perish.
Its nor normal to not care one way or the other if you
have eternal life or if you perish.
In your reality you DO exercise faith. You have faith
in your present BELIEF (belief is faith) that you are NOT
going to actually end up suffering huge personal loss
because you refuse to exercise faith in the Lord Jesus as
your Savior. You believe (believe is faith) that you're safe.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only
Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have
eternal life." (John 3:16
Two choices:
(1) believe and get eternal life
(2) refuse to believe and perish

Best.

JAG

``

Two choices:

Best.

JAG

``
"For God so loved the world that He (they) gave His (their) one and only
Son
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have
eternal life."

“Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny me three times.

you are a joke - and all those that ascribe to the 4th century christian bible - written by the crucifiers.

the 1st century represented liberation theology the itinerant died for, the religion of antiquity, prescribed as the means for admission to the Everlasting the heavens. there is no avoidace for the task required to be accomplished.

Two choices:

Best.

JAG

``
Why should I suspend reason to believe in something for which there is no proof?

New Topics

Forum List

Back