You were duped

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It's truly stupefying that the left actually believes government "cares" about them. It takes a child-like naiveté, a child-like life experience, and a child-like IQ to actually believe that any stranger sitting in government even knows you exist, much less "cares" about you.

Elon Musk had the ultimate mic-drop moment in exposing that reality after he was challenged by a UN official to provide the $6 billion needed to end world hunger. Elon's response? I'll do it right now on one condition: if the books are made public so we can confirm that every penny went to feed the hungry.

And what happened? The UN immediately backtracked on their claim that $6 billion would end world hunger, and they are no longer begging Musk for his money. Musk exposed the corruption of these disgusting grifters. And still there are people on the left who actually and honestly believe they "care". Unfuckingbelievable.

It's truly stupefying that the left actually believes government "cares" about them. It takes a child-like naiveté, a child-like life experience, and a child-like IQ to actually believe that any stranger sitting in government even knows you exist, much less "cares" about you.

Elon Musk had the ultimate mic-drop moment in exposing that reality after he was challenged by a UN official to provide the $6 billion needed to end world hunger. Elon's response? I'll do it right now on one condition: if the books are made public so we can confirm that every penny went to feed the hungry.

And what happened? The UN immediately backtracked on their claim that $6 billion would end world hunger, and they are no longer begging Musk for his money. Musk exposed the corruption of these disgusting grifters. And still there are people on the left who actually and honestly believe they "care". Unfuckingbelievable.

Elon Musk is a genius. Facts.

I know plenty of government workers that actually do care about the public. Fact.

How govt feels.jpg

So if the government is not the people in government, who or what is this 'government'? Seems like you don't think it is real but merely an idea to demonize. Happily, some of us live in the real world.
When did the U.N. become the U.S. official Government?

It was the U.N. that Musk exposed and not the Official Government and it is true the U.N. is corrupt!

Musk not only bitch slapped the U.N. but caught them lying!

I mean he got the U.N. Representative to admit that it would not end World Hunger but instead they want to stop migration to wealthier nations which mean let keep them at home with that six billion dollar bribe and Musk even committed to that as long as they would show the World their accounting practices!!!

Bitch slap massively!

'Please publish your current & proposed spending in detail so people can see exactly where money goes," Musk said. "Sunlight is a wonderful thing."

I like it.
Look how many people donated $$$ for Haiti?
That amount could have made every Haitian citizen a millionaire.
Instead, they live in shanty town, if they're lucky.

P@triot
I agree. Anyone who thinks anyone in the Government give a shit about them is dumber than dirt.

All those yahoo's care about is what they can make in Government.

Trump was the exception. He cares about America and Americans and proved it for four years. Of course he's not a politician like the others are.

P@triot
I agree. Anyone who thinks anyone in the Government give a shit about them is dumber than dirt.

All those yahoo's care about is what they can make in Government.

Trump was the exception. He cares about America and Americans and proved it for four years. Of course he's not a politician like the others are.
If you think Trump gave a shit about America or Americans, you're dumber than dirt.

Smokin' OP
Kinda funny he managed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and got UE down to the lowest it had been in 50 years. Oh and lets not forget a great economy and jobs all across the country. Oh and gas at 1.70 a gallon. He did all he could for America and Americans.

To bad you can't say the same for the walking, talking disaster you voted for. He couldn't care less about America or Americans and he proves it with every one of his fuck ups.

When did the U.N. become the U.S. official Government?

It was the U.N. that Musk exposed and not the Official Government and it is true the U.N. is corrupt!
The post I responded to addressed the US gov't as well as the UN. I wasn't writing about the UN. Sorry for any confusion.

Smokin' OP
Kinda funny he managed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and got UE down to the lowest it had been in 50 years. Oh and lets not forget a great economy and jobs all across the country. Oh and gas at 1.70 a gallon. He did all he could for America and Americans.

Except that's not the condition Trump left the country in.

You're like the "fat actress" sitting on the couch, talking about how great she looked in high school.

New Topics

Forum List

Back