You watch, MSM will say this person died because of COVID!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Infection as a result of mask wearing — Girl got staph and is critical condition from wearing a mask.
woman2diewearkingmask.png

Infection as a result of mask wearing — Girl got staph and is critical condition from wearing a mask.
View attachment 406146
You know that’s a given,the hospitals have inflated the numbers calling a gunshot to the head and fatal Carr accidents as Covid so is there really any doubt they won’t call this Covid? :auiqs.jpg:

for the record----Staphlycoccus epidermidis is a normal
flora of the skin. There are some strains that are more dangerous than others----but unless that infect something UHM---INSIDE----they are usually just ---
there. Staph MRSA-----can become a normal flora of
a person ----generally who picked it up in a hospital----
I was a carrier of staph MRSA and probably still am----for more than 20 years. I use a mask when I leave my tiny little abode on a high tower-----and I am still alive. Something ELSE happened to the lady with the mask--
It is likely that were MY MASK cultured----it would show STAPH (MRSA). MRSA can be treated---

View attachment 406146
You know that’s a given,the hospitals have inflated the numbers calling a gunshot to the head and fatal Carr accidents as Covid so is there really any doubt they won’t call this Covid? :auiqs.jpg:

BS ^^^^^ If the girl died of septicemia-----that
would show up on autopsy

View attachment 406146
I agree! Since 2/7/20 I've been tracking COVID based on this input source: Coronavirus Update (Live): 42,913,606 Cases and 1,154,282 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
The below is a compilation and some extensions...some NOT used by the MSM in presenting all the angst regarding COVID.
Note what the MSM doesn't report!
% cases mild/not hospitalized: 99.81%
% of deaths going down from 10/1/20 for example 2.84% to 2.62% again we don't hear that from the BIASED MSM.
These and other stats aren't being shared with people.
SAD....but all this does is make more Americans really doubt the credibility of the media!
Fifty-six percent say their own news sources are biased, and seven in 10 are concerned about bias in the news others are getting. Eight percent — driven largely by conservatives — say distrusted media are trying to ruin the country.
Three in four people (74%) worry that owners of media companies are influencing coverage, up five points since 2017. They also suspect that inaccuracies in reporting are purposeful, with 54% believing that reporters misrepresent the facts, and 28% believing reporters make them up entirely.

So why has the MSM done this? The below explains everything!
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.20.48 PM.png

96%donateHillary.png

Forum List

Back